💄A Makeover💄

//Emma's POV\\

Dinner was weird today. Olive came down from her room with a hurt expression on her face. Oh boy! What did Enoch do now? I wondered. But Enoch didn't seem moody. Well he's always moody but he wasn't moody like he usually is when he hurts Olive's feelings. "Everything okay Olive?" Miss P asked. "Uh yeah, everything's fine," Olive replied. "Are you sure because you haven't touched your food at all," Miss P said. "I'm just not hungry," Olive said. "Don't be silly," Claire said. Olive stayed silent the rest of dinner. Hmm strange. Enoch was worried too. Aww they are so cute together.

When dinner was over Miss P asked Me and Enoch to clean up while she goes and talks to Olive. "Uh Emma?" Enoch said. "Yes," I said. "What's wrong with Olive?" He asked. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine, Why?" Enoch asked. "Oh nothing, just the fact that for once it sounds like you care for someone," I explained. Just then I saw him blush. I wanted to point that out but I was afraid I would make him upset. "Anyways, I thought you would know, since usually when she's upset it's usually something you said or did," I explained. "I didn't do anything!" Enoch exclaimed as he finished putting the dishes in the dish washer. Hmm strange. "I'll be right back," I told him when we were at the bottom of the stairs.

I ran up the stairs and found Miss P leaving Olive's room. "Maybe you can talk to her, she won't tell me any thing," Miss P said to me. "Will do," I told her. I knocked on Olive's closed door. "Olive it's me, Emma," I said. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Yes," Olive replied. I opened Olive's door and found her sitting on her bed. I closed the door behind me. Enoch is known for eavesdropping on other peoples conversations. "What's wrong Olive?" I asked. "Nothing's wrong," Olive said. "What did Enoch do this time?" I asked. "He didn't do anything," Olive replied. Then why is she upset.

"Then what's wrong," I asked. "Do you ever feel like nothing you do makes a difference?" Olive asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I was writing in my journal you know the one that you gave me," Olive said. "Yeah," I said. "And my feelings just poured out, I started thinking that what I wrote turns out to be true," Olive explained. She handed me her journal. She gestured me to read it. "I can't read your journal it's your own privacy!" I exclaimed. "It's okay, only you can read it," Olive said. "Okay," I told her. I began reading her first entry. When I finished reading it, I looked at Olive.

"Olive, that's not true," I said. "Which part? The part where nobody wants me? Or the part where I don't make a difference in the world?" Olive asked. "Both! You do make a difference in the world, and we do want you here," I told Olive. "This may not seem as much but............ for once I think Enoch has changed," I told Olive. "What do you mean changed?" Olive asked. "He's not as moody as he used to be, he's starting to care about people and by people I mean you," I explained. This shocked Olive.

"I have a way to make you feel better!" I exclaimed. "And what's that?" Olive asked. "A makeover," I said. I grabbed her arm and we rushed to my room. I closed the door behind me. I pulled out a stool and placed it in the middle of the room. "Sit!" I exclaimed. Olive sat down on the stool. I walked over to my closet and moved over all my clothes. "I was gonna wait to give it to you but I'll give it to you now," I told Olive. I pulled out a dress. It was white and blue with a brown belt. With flower patterns. I walked over to Olive with the dress in my hand. Olive gasped when she saw it. "Here, go try it on," I told Olive.

A few minutes later Olive came out of the bathroom wearing the dress. "You look so pretty!" I exclaimed. "You need one more thing," I said. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a white flower crown. I pulled out an extra hairbrush and began brushing Olive's hair. I then put the flower crown on Olive's head. I took a look at Olive. "You look so pretty," I told her. Olive smiled. "I'll wear it just for today," Olive said. "Okay Yay!" I exclaimed. She still wore her same shoes so she wasn't barefoot. "Anyways thanks Emma," Olive said. "Your Welcome," I told Olive. Olive opened the door. "Where you going?" I asked. "To write about this in my journal," Olive said. And she left.

She looks so pretty. I hope she'll be okay soon. I heard a knock on my door. Hmm weird. I walked over to the door and opened it. There at the door stood Enoch. "What's wrong with Olive?" He asked. "Oh...... Uh...... She's fine. Don't worry about it," I told him. I shouldn't tell him because then Enoch will know that Olive likes him. "Okay well do ya know where she is?" He asked. "She left my room a couple minutes ago, she should be in her room," I replied. "Okay," Enoch said. I closed my door and put away the stool. Five minutes later someone was knocking on my door. I walked over and opened the door. "She's not in her room, I checked the entire house she's nowhere to be found," Enoch said panicking. "Who is?" I asked. "Olive," Enoch replied.

That's it for this chapter! Don't forget to comment if I should update! Oh and Thanks for 945 views! And don't forget to vote! Love You Guys!

💋Xoxo💋
💋JoslynBrat💋