😢 Possessive and Forgotten😢

//3rd Person POV\\

Enoch found himself running away as fireballs were hurdling towards him. This wasn't his Olive. Jason was still alive and Jake and Bronwyn were fighting him. Emma and Millard were fighting Dr. Emerson and Olive was trying to kill Enoch. What was even worse was that Olive doesn't remember who he is. She didn't know who Emma was, who Jake was, who Bronwyn was, and who Millard was either. Her kindness was destroyed and replaced with hatred. All because Dr. Emerson threw the huge needle and it stabbed Olive in the arm. Now Enoch was running for his life. He wasn't fire resistant like Olive was. And he didn't want to hurt her. Which is why he ran away. He wouldn't dare hit her. He had never hit a girl in his life. And he wasn't planning on hitting one now.  Especially not his girlfriend. Dr. Emerson said that there would be only two ways Olive might turn back to normal. It was either Olive killed Enoch or Enoch killed Olive. Enoch didn't like neither decision. He found himself sliding under a counter. He heard Olive's heels coming his way and stopping in front of the counter where he hid. "You can't hide forever!" Olive exclaimed. He didn't say anything. He remained under the counter. It's a dream where you may need these items, Miss Peregrine's voice rang through Enoch's mind. He pulled out the brown bag and pulled out a vial and began reading the label.

Able to heal wounds. He shook his head before pulling out another vial. Able to undo spells. That would be a good one to use, if Olive was under a spell. But she's not, she's been injected with a rare chemical that some maniac made in his lab. He shook his head before pulling out a box of powder. He read the label. Able to undo effects of a rare chemical. Bingo! Maybe Horace's dream predicted this, but why add vials about healing wounds and breaking spells? Only way he can get his Olive back was to make her remember and if that didn't work he needed to get close enough to powder her with the powder. That is if he can get close enough without getting burned to death. Olive walked away from the counter as she began to look for Enoch. He watched from under the counter as she walked away. The only way he could get close enough was to make her remember. To make her remember who she was and not this possessive girl Enoch once knew. He was going to make her remember who he was. And who Emma, Jake, Bronwyn and Millard were. He was going to get his Olive back, one way or another.

He got up from under the counter. "Olive!" He exclaimed. Olive spun around and Enoch ducked in time as another fireball whizzed passed him. "This isn't like ya," Enoch said. "You know nothing about me!" Olive exclaimed. "Ya are sixteen years old and ya are a pyromancer!" Enoch exclaimed. "Anyone could know that!" Olive exclaimed. "Ya first day at the home, ya thought I was cute!" Enoch exclaimed. "I don't even know you!" Olive exclaimed. "Yes ya do!" Enoch exclaimed. "Ya just don't want to remember!" Enoch added. "Face it Olive! I know things about ya that no one else does!" Enoch exclaimed. "Ya mom died when ya were young and seven years later ya father remarried! He married a woman named Tabitha who liked ya until ya father spent more time with ya instead of her! She would beat ya! And ya still have the bruises!" Enoch exclaimed. Olive was shocked. Nobody knew that about her. "How do you know that!?" Olive asked. "I know ya Olive," Enoch replied.

"I don't even know you!" Olive exclaimed. "Yes ya do!" Enoch exclaimed. "No I don't!" Olive exclaimed. "Ya refuse to remember!" Enoch exclaimed. "Ya have to remember!" Enoch exclaimed as he grabbed a hold of Olive's arms. "I don't know you!" Olive exclaimed. "I never met you before in my life!" Olive exclaimed. "Then why are ya trying to kill me, if ya don't even know me!?" Enoch asked. "Because you're a threat to peculiar kind," Olive replied. "Says who!?" Enoch asked. "Jason and Dr. Emerson," Olive replied. "Olive, ya might not know who I am, but I know ya!" Enoch exclaimed. "Ya are a girl who's passionate about everything she does! Ya always see the best in people no matter what the occasion is! Ya taught me about love!" Enoch exclaimed. "And I need my Olive back!" Enoch exclaimed. "Not this possessive person," Enoch said. "I care for ya Olive! And I love ya!" Enoch exclaimed. "Well I don't love you! Never had and never will!" Olive snapped. "Ya don't really mean that," Enoch told her. "I don't even know you!" Olive exclaimed. "But I do know that I have to kill you," Olive told him. She raised up her palm and fire emerged from it. Before Olive knew it she felt a pair of lips on her own and she was confused. "Forgive me Olive," Enoch told her. A dust of powder hit her in the face. She let out a cough before she stammered forward with her hand on her head. She felt dizzy that she could barely stand up. She would of fell forwards if Enoch wasn't there. "E-E-E-E-Enoch" Olive said as she shook her head. "W-W-W-W-Where am I?" Olive asked. "O-O-O-O-O-Olive," Enoch said.