Chapter 3

I walk into my room and take of my cloak

  I walk into my room and take of my cloak. I change into my night gown and slide into my bed. I close my eyes and my thoughts drift to Gaston.

  When I wake up in the morning I get out of bed and change into a purple dress and put my hair in a bun. I walk out of my room and lock the door. Then I head out of the inn to get some breakfast.

  I walk into the tavern and sit at the table I sat at last night. I look around and notice that Gaston isn't in here. I decide to get some eggs and toast. As I start eating I notice someone sit down at the opposite side of the table. I look up expecting to see Gaston, but instead it's a more plump man.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, I'm Lefou," he says with a smile.

I smile back. "Oh your Gaston's right hand man."

He blushes a little bit. "He told you about me?"

"Yes, he told me all about how you helped bring him back to the village after he fell from the castle."

"Oh. Well I just wanted to let you know that Gaston really enjoyed hanging out with you last night. He hasn't quite been himself after Belle and I think you really helped him."

"Well I'm glad I could help," I say, "Do you by chance know where he is?"

"Oh um he's probably out hunting. He hunts almost every morning."

"Okay."

  He gets up from the table and starts talking to some other people at the tavern. After I finish my breakfast I put some money on the table and walk out and head to the woods.

I walk through the trail in the woods looking around for Gaston. I hear a rustle of leaves, I quickly turn around and see someone behind a tree. They start walking close and I see Gaston with his bow pulled back. Once he realizes it's me he relaxes and loosens the string back to normal and puts his arrow back in his quiver.

"You do realize I almost shot you."

"Well I'm glad you realized I wasn't a two legged deer," I say with a smile.

He chuckles a little. "Yes because I've seen so many of those in my days of hunting."

"I've heard that you are a great hunter. How do you manage to hunt so well?"

"Well it takes lots of patience, and when your ready to shoot you aim for the liver then I shoot from behind."

"Is that fair?"

"I don't care."

"Clearly,"I say while laughing.

  We walk around the woods talking about random things. As we walk we see a deer and Gaston puts his arm in front of me so I stop walking. He carefully grabs an arrow from his quiver and pulls the bow string back. He aims and lets go. The arrow hits the deer right in the liver.

"Dang you are good!" I say.

"I'm the best in the village," he says with a handsome smile.

"I know my smiles handsome," he says with a wink.

I freeze. "Wait, did I say that out loud?"

He chuckles, "yep you did."

I blush slightly.

"Maybe you should go back to the village while I take care of this deer," he says.

"Okay," I say, "see you later?"

"Of course."

  I slowly turn around to walk back towards the village, with a smile on my lips. And I realized I'm falling for the hunter of Villeneuve.