Chapter 15

I've been traveling for 3 days now and have had no luck finding anything as to where Lillian and that black hooded man it is

  I've been traveling for 3 days now and have had no luck finding anything as to where Lillian and that black hooded man it is. Luckily my wound has been healing up nice. I slowly get of my horse and sit down on the ground and start drinking some water from my canteen. After I'm done I'm about to mount my horse again but I hear a noise. I turn to that direction and I see a few yards away a man with a black cloak sitting by a fire. It can't be I think to myself. I grab my gun, load it and quickly but quietly make my way over to him. He doesn't seem to notice me  and I put the gun up to his head.

"If you don't want your brain splattered against the leaves your going to tell me what I want to know."

He jumps slightly but then settles back down. "Why would I do that captain?" He says an I can picture clearly the smirk on his face. I press the muzzle of my gun against his head.

"I think you might want to reconsider your answer," I say clenching my teeth.

"Well my job was to kill you and clearly I didn't succeed. How did you survive? I mean even if you did you can't be completely healed," he moves so fast it catches me off guard and he punches me right in my wound. I let out a painful yelp.

  I fall on the ground and he towers over me. "I guess the great Gaston has finally fallen," he says. Before he tries to stab with a knife he pulled from his cloak, I sweep my legs under his and falls to the ground. I hop up and knock his knife away from him. I look around and see some rope. I drag him over to a tree and tie him to it.

  I put his knife against his throat. "You know for an assassin you do a pretty crap job," I say, "Know your going to tell me what I want to know!"

  I mount my horse leaving the assassin tied to the tree. I finally got it out of him that he sold Lillian to a duchess that's house is about four day journey from here. I start heading that away even though it's pitch back. I will not rest until I find Lillian.

  As I'm traveling a wash if pain comes over me. I look down out my wound. I see blood all over my shirt and everything went black.

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

Oh no what's going to happen!? Haha I already know😉