Chapter Three

SORRY I DIDNT TELL YOU ALL THIS EARLIER BUT NATALIE AND STYLES ARE BOTH 20 AS THEY ARE BOTH STAGE TENS AND THE HIGHEST YOU CAN GO IS ELEVEN AND YOU LEAVE WHEN YOUR 21! IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION THAT MIGHT OR MAY CONFUSE YOU ABOUT THE STORY ILL PUT THE LINK TO MY ASK ON MY PROFILE OR JUST TWEET ME! 

"You're Wicked Natalie" No he did not really just say that, "You must be thinking of somebody else, nobody has been considered Wicked for years." He shakes his head, "You can think what you want but we all know that's the truth." 

With that he left the room, leaving me in the quiet room with nothing but the sound of the clock ticking away the seconds. 

Styles Pov. 

I walked through the halls trying to mind my own business when the bell rings, people swarm all around me and it takes every nerve of my body to not force them all along the walls so I don't have to deal with anybody. I go to my locker which I haven't been there since the morning, when I close it a girl is standing there. "I heard your name is Harry."

I drop my stuff and force her against the locker, her back against the lockers and my arm against her neck. Everybody in the hallway stops and stares at us but I pay no attention, "Don't you ever and I mean ever call me Harry again." I said through my teeth, her eyes wide in shock and fear. I put pressure on her neck, "Do you understand me?" She slowly nods her head, looking around to find somebody that will save her from my grip.

"Use your words!" I yell right into her ear, "I understand." She says in a faint whisper, with that I let go of her and her hands go up to her neck. "Now get out of here before I do something worse!" I push her away from me and everybody goes from looking at me to acting like they weren't paying attention. I looked down the hall and a group of girls were watching me, I would usually be pleased by this but not today.

"Here." I looked besides me and this girl from this morning I think her name was Julia handed me a piece of paper and walked away, I quickly put it in my pocket and started walking towards the gym. Gym at this school had different rules then my other one, you could actually be shirtless and I was somewhat glad to find out that most of the guys didn't wear any shirts just so I wouldn't be alone. Like I would care anyways, once out in the gym I realized two things she was there and so was that Julia girl.

I had to get her out of my head, some of the guys started talking to me and I acted friendly back to them as it wouldn't be a bad idea to make some friends while I am here. I tried to keep my mind off of what happened in that room, there was no doubt about it that she was Wicked. Nobody can know that she is or they will send her off to a prison. That is what they did to the last person, it turns out if that you are Wicked you are very powerful you are basically god in some eyes. Strange that nobody has figured that out about her yet, the teacher yells at us to start running.

I tend to be a fast runner as I was in the front of the group but soon she caught up to me. It was weird and I didn't understand why nobody else found this weird. Angels are not usually fast runners as I look behind me all the Angels are behind everybody. I notice she is a little bit ahead of me and I push myself so I am in front.  After about 10 laps around we stop, my hands on my knees, panting trying to get air into my lungs. Somebody holds out a bottle of water for me and I take it meeting her light blue eyes.

"How did you do that?" She seems confused by my question, "What do you mean?" 

I open my water and take a drink before I continue. "How did you run like that? I mean how can you run so fast when everybody else like you was behind?" 

"Everybody has their secrets."

With that she turned and walked away from me, a couple of guys came over to me and started talking to me. I heard the teacher say something about free time so I talked back to them, but I always kept an eye on her.