Chapter Sixteen

A/N: I just want to thank you guys for all the support so far, I just want to basically say thank you for everything. Reading, voting and it just honestly means a lot to me. 

Styles's Pov. 

She stood there staring at me with no emotion showing. I didn't say anything as I took everything in. It was her, I knew it was. I was watching to see what she would do. After a few moments her lips turned up. 

 "Harry." 

I smiled, tears forming. I looked down at the ground not wanting to cry in front of her. I wiped my tears and looked back up at her. She was just as I remembered, she looked healthy. She almost looked alive again but I knew that she would never come back to me. She held out her arms and I was confused. I went up to hug her and thought I would go right past her but she hugged me back. 

I hugged her back tighter. I was crying into her shoulder, I couldn't help it. She pulled back and kissed my forehead. 

"I missed you Harry."

"I missed you too."  I replied. 

She moved back and walked into what looked like a small room. I closed the door and sat down next where she was. 

"Mom not to be rude but um why are you still you? I thought once you died your soul moved on to another body or something like that." 

She didn't look hurt by the question as she answered it. 

"I was told to stay here till I felt the time was right. That time has not come yet."

I nodded my head trying to understand. 

"I've been watching you, even though I am not proud of some things you have done I am proud of you coming this far."

I sat there with my head faced away, the guilt filled me. I knew exactly what she was talking about, I have done some harsh things in the past. Did I regret these things? Yes, but you can't live a life full of regrets. I try to forget all of them, but its hard. My mind wondered back to Natalie. She was the only person I had left, my sister is gone and my mom is sitting in front of me already gone. My dad meant a lot to me but he wasn't that close to me like my mom. He wouldn't understand anything even if he tried. 

"I know about the girl, how is she?" As if my mom was reading my mind she asked about Natalie.

"Not good." Was all I said. 

"She can't get out alone, she needs you Harry."

"I can't do anything." I was helpless, all I could do was cheer from the sidelines hoping she would get past this.

"Harry, you go to that high court and tell them you marked her. She is yours, there is something you do I just don't know what's called." She went on. 

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"You have to die, I heard its risking. Maybe you don't exactly die but something like that happens. That's the only way, I believe you can do it. I believe in you." 

She was smiling, I wasn't sure why she was smiling as she just told me she I would have to die. That's when I saw the tears. 

"I love you Harry, I believe in you."

She walked over to me and I stood up and she hugged me tightly. 

"I love you, never forget that." She whispered into my ear.

I hugged tightly back and let go. The wall behind her opened. I saw the smile on her face. She started walking towards it.

"Mom what are you doing?!" I tried to stop her but she didn't stop.