Chapter Fifteen

Styles Pov.

It has been four days since Natalie has been stuck in the middle of reality and the other world. I was afraid that she wouldn't come out of it. They say the longer that she is in there, the faster she starts losing herself along the way. Apparently she loses pieces of herself till she is fully gone..which would then mean she is dead. I sat up in the bed I was just sleeping in minutes before. Lucifer had plenty of bedrooms to chose from in his house but somehow I ended up with the creepiest room possible. My dad ended up in the room across the hall from me. Lucifer is on the top floor. He says nobody is allowed up there but him and I don't dare argue with him.

I got up from the bed walking across the room to the bathroom. I didn't bring any clothes here but Lucifer fixed that with black jeans with a black T-shirt. I shut the door, even though I knew nobody would walk in on me. I started the shower checking to make sure the water wasn't to hot or cold. I took off my boxers as that was all i slept in. I stepped into the shower, washing my hair with the products provided. I washed my body and got out. I didn't need to waste any time.

I quickly changed into the clothes. Before leaving the bathroom, I ended up staring at myself. Wondering who I even was anymore. I moved my arm to get a view of my tattoos, I used to be a mean dark person. I guess its partly true, but then she came along. I told myself I would never let a girl change me, but it still happened. I looked into my eyes, my real eyes, trying to figure out who I have become. A few minutes later,  I turned away and left the room not taking another look back. 

I ended up down in the kitchen finding my dad there. He smiled when he saw me.

"I talked to Lucifer and we have a surprise for you." 

He grabbed my arm and we left the kitchen and ran right into Lucifer. He smiled which was weird and creepy.

"Now don't tell anybody I am doing this, I don't need to be seen as the nice guy here." 

I was confused as he grabbed a hold of me.  I felt my dad let go and I turned to him and he smiled and turned away. I knew what was happening so I closed my eyes. 

"Just call me when you need me to come get you." Lucifer whispered.

I opened my eyes to meet a wooden door. I looked around and didn't see anybody. In fact I didn't see anything else but this door.  I had no idea what was behind this door but I went up to it. I hesitated before I knocked but then quickly knocked and stepped back. Minutes passed by and nobody opened the door. I waited some more but the door never opened. I said his name and he showed up. 

"Nobody answered?" I said more as a question.

"That's weird, she was just here. Guess we'll come back later."

As he grabbed a hold of me and I closed my eyes, I wondered who it could have been. When I opened my eyes we were outside of the high court. Lucifer must have figured I wanted to see Natalie. I turned to Lucifer before I went in.

"Who did you want me to see?" I asked.

He shook his head, "It's a surprise."

He then left me standing there. I turned back to the door and opened it. The high court sitting at their seats, two of them turned towards me but the others acted like I wasn't there. I walked down the stairs, the room was kinda like a half dome. Or maybe a stage like area. Where you entered if you looked down there was seats and stairs and at the end was a huge platform where the high court sat. They moved the table, the marble table in front of them with Natalie on it. 

Once on the bottom of the stairs I greeted them before I went over to Natalie. I ran my fingers over her hand, ice cold. They weren't warm like they were when we first brought her here. I could feel eyes on me but I paid no attention. I sat down in the closest chair to her that I could get. I didn't know what to do but watch her lifeless body.  

Natalie's Pov. 

I leaned back against the tree with his head on my lap. I looked around, I don't know how long I have been here or how where I even was but it was beautiful. There was lakes with trees, flowers everywhere. I looked down at Jacob, he had his eyes closed. I knew he was dead, but I wasn't. It was hard telling Jacob he was dead, he thought he was in a dream but I told him that it wasn't. 

"Do you wanna go sit by the lake?"

I nodded, Jacob got up and helped me up. I was a little weak, not sure why though. Since I got here I haven't been hungry. Once by the lake I admired his eyes. He was no longer a Demon, he was just normal. I sat back down and ran my fingers on the grass. 

"Natalie you have to go back."

I looked up at him, the sun shining in my face. "I can't"

He shook his head and walked over to a tree. I felt somebody tap my shoulder and I turned my head to find a younger version of me. She or well I, was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she wiped her tears and then smiled and ran off. I didn't call out to her, confused I laid down.  I thought about what Jacob said, I didn't want to go back. I wasn't even sure how to get back honestly. Jacob said that I should go back and live my life, but how could I live without him? I thought about Styles. Jacob said I should go back for him, but I would have to have more then him to go back to.

I got up and made my way back to Jacob. He gave a small smile. I returned it. I then felt guilt, none of this would have happened if I wouldn't have been Wicked. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered. 

"For what?"

"It's all my fault that you're dead."

He shook his head and kissed the top of my head.

"Natalie, this is none of your fault. Everybody has a time and it was mine."

I didn't say anymore as I hugged him tighter, no matter what he said it will always be my fault and I would have to live with it for the rest of my life.  

Styles Pov. 

It has been a few hours of silence. Nothing has really been happening and my head was starting to hurt from just sitting there. I heard the door open but I didn't bother to turn to see who it was. 

"Styles!" 

I turned and found Lucifer, he made a 'come here' motion and so I left my seat and ran up the stairs. 

"Come with me." 

He grabbed me and we quickly walked somewhere. I was told to close my eyes again, as I did so he was talking to himself. Once he told me to open my eyes I was back in front of the door.

"She should be in there now." He quickly said and left. 

I knocked on the door like earlier and stepped back. The door opened and I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I was seeing things right. When I realized it was really her I almost started crying, my emotions was about to get the best of me. 

"Mom?"

Okay sorry this was short and boring but next weekend is a four day weekend, so I will make the next chapter longer and I got plans for it so it should be interesting. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It would mean a lot to me if you gave feedback, and please share it with friends. Also to understand what the court room looks like, you can google DTE. Which is a place in Detroit, Michigan where they have concerts and it kinda shows what I am describing. If I find a better example I will let you guys know.(I also saw the Jonas Brothers at DTE last year, woo!)  :)  ily ~K