Chapter Eleven

Natalie Pov. 

"I know everything." He confessed to me. 

I started to panic, but then I calmed myself down. I didn't need to over react to something he might be lying about. I knew that he was a Demon but so is Styles. If Styles can't read my mind like he should, how should this guy be able to read it. I could tell by the way he was looking at me that he was trying to get inside my head. I wasn't sure if he knew I was originally an Angel or not. I looked at him and he looked down at the floor.

"I didn't know that you were a Demon?"

He said it more as a question then a statement. I nodded not wanting to give anything away. One wrong move and he could have ten other cops in here to take me down. I was sure I could take them but I didn't want to risk anything. He walked back over to the table and grabbed his keys. I stayed where I was watching him. He walked back over to me and made a movement towards the door.

"You are allowed to leave now."

"I am not leaving without seeing him first." I stood still. 

He muttered something under his breath and started walking in front of me. He turned around and looked at me when he realized I wasn't following him.

"Well do you want to see him or not?"

I quickly caught up to him and he brought me to a small room. He knocked on the door and opened it. Inside was a smaller version of the room we just came from. It was more like an old office, stuff laying everywhere. Styles was the only person in the room, handcuffs on his wrists and then cuffed to the chair. Styles eyes were black, his face turned towards him but then turned to me. The corners of his lips lifted up. As soon as he did that his eyes went back to normal. Trevor slowly stepped out of the room. 

"I will um just leave you two alone." 

After that he quickly left and shut the door. Styles let out a laugh. 

"He is so pathetic." 

I agreed with him and I looked to see where I could sit. There was only one other chair and it was across from him. I went over to the chair and sat down, I looked at him to find him already staring at me. I quickly looked away not exactly in the mood to even talk to him. I could see that he was smiling out of the corner of my eye. I felt his eyes on me.

"Why are you staring at me? I questioned him.

"Because you are beautiful."

I felt myself blushing. I didn't say anything back as I was sure he could see my face getting red. I didn't expect him to say that exactly.The door opened, making me jump back a bit. I wasn't expecting it to open, I turned my head and met a officer I have never seen before. He looked at me and gave me a dirty look. He then turned his attention to Styles, forgetting about me. He uncuffed Styles from the chair and made him stand up. Styles keep his eyes on me. The officer roughly made his arms go behind them and put them in cuffs. He pushed Styles to go froward but he didn't move.

"Where are you going to take him?" 

"Now that is none of your business now is it?"

What happened next surprised not only him, but me. I pushed him against the wall, Styles stumbling back. I had my hands on both of his wrists about him head, my other arm being against his neck. I didn't put any pressure on his neck, but I should have. The officer started to laugh.

"What do you think your doing? You're just a weak girl, now move out of my way."

He went to move but I was stronger then him. As he stayed in place his eyes got a little wider. He kept trying to move but he failed every time. I held him in place till he gave up.