Chapter Twenty-Five

Styles Pov. 

"But how did he get in here?" 

Once we figured out that Rick had put the pictures in the room, that's all we've been talking about. Avoiding anything else about it. For now at least. 

"Well he is a demon after all, I think we should be more concerned on how he knew about it." 

He was right, how did he know that they were killed.

"Well maybe he doesn't know I did it, but he must have known that they were her parents so he just put them there, for her to see?" I was unsure about all of this, and felt a little uneasy. 

I could tell by how Lucifer was acting he was getting stressed out.  He cursed under his breath.  I sat there waiting for him to say something. 

"Well honestly we would have to talk to Rick but we don't have that option. I need some time to figure this out. I will come back and get you, just don't mention any of this to Natalie." He watched me as I got up. 

"Of course." Was all I said before I left the room. 

Making my way back to the room, my mind was going crazy. I opened the door and Natalie was laying down. Her eyes followed me as I made my way to the other side of the bed and sat on the edge. 

"Were you talking to Lucifer?" All I did was nod. 

"Did he find out who could have done it?" 

I turned to face her. "He's still not sure yet, but he's working on it. That was why I had to leave his office, so he could work." I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek. 

She gave a faint smile before going back and staring off into space. I was calm on the outside but on the inside I was slightly freaking out. If she finds out she'll kill me. I tried to act nothing was going on. I sat there paying attention to the wall. There was a small knock on the door and we both turned our heads toward it as it opened. 

Lucifer walked in and looked at me. "I need to speak to you for a few moments." 

I nodded and made my way out into the hallway, he then closed the door. He grabbed a hold of my arm and we started walking. "Where are we going?"

He quickly looked at me before looked straight ahead. "We have to go clean up the mess you left behind." 

With that he moved his hand in front of my eyes and a few seconds later he moved his hand away. We were back in the house I was only in hours before. The smell almost made me throw up but I held it down.  The house was still untouched, the way I left it. 

"Okay we need to do this quick, we don't know if anybody is going to come over or whatever." He said as he started cleaning up all the blood. 

It took us two hours to clean the house and get rid of the bodies in a safe place that nobody would find them. 

"What are we going to do?" Lucifer turned towards me. "We will do nothing, we will blame this on Rick. Even if he did come back and say it wasn't him, there is no way in hell that she'll believe him." 

I gave him an uneasy look but I would have to take his word for it. He covered my eyes and then removed his hand and back at his house we were. We shared a look before we went our own ways. For some reason I didn't want to go back upstairs but I pushed past the feeling and went up anyways. I opened the door and Natalie was sleeping. The image of her parents flashed in my mind but I quickly thought of something else. 

I left the room letting her sleep. I wasn't sure of what to do, I then realized I haven't seen my dad in awhile and suddenly got worried. What if Rick did something to him? I quickly walked to his room and opened it without even knocking. When I looked in the room my dad was laying on the bed watching the tv on the wall. He looked away from the tv to look at me.