Chapter Twenty-Three

The blood on my hands brought me back to reality. Looking at the bed, the ladies husband. Dead. His eyes open in fear, but he was no longer here. He was gone, smiling to myself I walked to their bathroom. 

I washed my hands, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I didn't even look like myself, I surely didn't feel like myself. Who even was I anymore?

"You're a fucking monster!" I yelled at the mirror before smashing it. 

The mirror broke, pieces landing in the sink. I looked at my hand, feeling slight pain. A small cut on my hand. I looked around and found a small wash towel. I grabbed it and put it against the cut. 

Looking out the window I saw the sun about to rise. I had to get out of here. I made my way to the door but stopped to look around.

My eyes focused on a picture on the wall. I stopped to study it. My heart dropped, it was the two people who I had just murdered. But there was another, Natalie. That was when it hit me. I just murdered her parents.

Fuck. 

Natalie's Pov. 

I got out of training, apparently I didn't pass to the next stage. This stage shit is stupid, I felt like stopping. Maybe i'll talk to Lucifer about it. I was okay with the working out but the other things I am getting sick of. I made my way to my room, still no signs of Styles. I quickly got in the shower and washed up. 

Leaving the bathroom to find my room empty. Just like I left it. I left the room and went downstairs, I made my way to the kitchen hoping Styles was there. The kitchen was empty, silent besides the faint sound of a clock ticking. 

I shouldn't even be worrying about him, I'm sure he's fine. I know Styles, and if anybody tried to hurt him or start anything he would take care of them. 

I walked over to the living room to find Lucifer there. He didn't look my way when I walked in and sat on the other end of the couch. He had the tv off, looking over on the wall. I looked at it but nothing was there besides a painting. I couldn't read his face, not being able to read his face expression. I sat there just picking off fake hairs. The silence was slowly killing me. I couldn't stand it, I had to say something before it drove me crazy. 

"Do you have any idea where he is?" I asked. 

Lucifer shook his head, not looking my way. "I have no idea where he is." 

"Well can't you go find him?" I knew he could, I knew he had the power to do so. 

"I could, but I don't feel like. Let him do his own thing, I'm sure he will be back before night time."

He didn't sound worried, but then why would he. I didn't know what to do as Lucifer kept looking at the wall. After a few minutes I got up and decided to go take a nap. I walked into my room and stopped in my tracks.

"Rick?" 

 He was looking at me, he stayed where he was. I didn't look away from him as I walked closer. 

"What do you want?" 

He smiled innocently. "I think we both know what I want." 

I shook my head, "Actually Rick I have no idea what you want and why you are here?" I stated. 

He stepped a little closer to me. "First of all, where's Styles?" 

I ignored him, "I asked first, what do you want?" Asking again. 

"If you won't answer my questions, I guess I will just leave." 

He walked past me, making his shoulder bump into mine. I didn't move as he made his way behind me. 

"Stop right there." 

I turned around and Lucifer was standing in the doorway, blocking the way out so Rick can't escape. 

"Leave me alone and let me leave." 

Lucifer didn't move. "As if! Why are you here?"

Rick didn't say anything, Lucifer pushed him. "Why are you here?" He yelled at him, demanding an answer. 

"Don't worry about it." Rick said before he ran past Lucifer and out the door. 

Lucifer ran after him and I quickly followed. I followed them all the way to downstairs. I almost ran into Lucifers back as he stopped in his tracks. I moved my head so I could see in front of him. I saw Styles. He had blood on his shirt. Rick standing in front of him, Styles had a knife out. Covered in blood already. 

"Ah just who I was looking for." Rick said to Styles. 

Lucifer and I stood there, not sure what Rick was planning on doing. Styles looked at Lucifer and then his eyes met mine. Two seconds, two seconds was all it took for Rick to push him to the floor. To my surprise Rick ran out the door after that, leaving us there. Lucifer went over to Styles and helped him up. Styles mumbled a quick thanks but walked over to me. I quickly looked to the ground, his finger on my chin made my look up. He leaned in and his lips met mine. 

He pulled away, "Did he do anything to you?" 

I shook my head. "Good, because you are mine. If he ever touches you, I will kill him." 

With that he walked away, as I watched him I knew he was serious. I knew that he would kill him, Lucifer laughed but when I turned my head towards him he stopped. 

"Sorry." He said, putting his hands up as he was innocent. 

He then walked away, leaving me in the hallway alone. I decided to go to my room, I had a feeling Styles was there so that was the main reason I made my way to it. The door was closed, I opened it and there he was shirtless. The blood covered shirt on the floor. He quickly looked up at the door but quickly went back to looking for a new shirt. 

"Why does your shirt have blood on it?" I asked. 

"Don't worry about it." 

"But I want to know." I wanted an answer. 

"I said, don't fucking worry about it!" He yelled at me. Clearly annoyed. 

I stepped back into the hallway, he put his shirt on and then looked at me. 

"Listen I'm sorry for yell-" I put my hand up. 

"Save it." I started to walk away. I could hear him walking behind me. 

"Natalie come on, don't be like that." 

Don't be like that? He was the one who was being rude. I ignored him as I went downstairs for what seemed like the millionth time today. He quickly followed. I went to turn around into a different hallway but he stopped me. 

"Listen, I am sorry." 

"So am I, sorry I even bothered you."  I turned away from him and went the way we came. 

Weird how earlier all I wanted was him to be next to me and now I can't get away from him. I didn't even want to be near him. 

I walked down another hallway, strange i've never been down this one before. Lucifers house was huge but I thought I had discovered most of it. There were a few doors but that was it. There were all opened, I looked in one and it was a huge but empty room. He must not keep anything in these. I made it to the end of the hallway and realized nothing was down here. So I turned around. I was about to go back into the main area of the house but something stopped me. 

I walked back to the first room in the hallway. There was something on the floor. Two pictures, once I realized who the people were I screamed. 

The pictures falling to the floor I ran out of there. The two pictures had mostly blood in them but I could make out the people. My parents. 

My parents were dead. 

Sorry if this also sucked. What do you think of this chapter? I wonder how the pictures got there...hmmm. :)  Hope you liked it!! WWA in 24 days for me, I am not ready. Thanks for reading tho, love you guys! ~K