Chapter Twenty

Lucifer's Pov. 

"What did he say to you?" I wanted, needed to know what he said. 

She shrugged her shoulders. 

"Tell me." I demanded. I needed to know what he had said to her. 

"I can't say or he said he would either hurt me or do something to Styles. I can't do that to him." She admitted. 

I had to convince her. "He'll never know if you told me." 

She shook her head. I leaned back in my chair. I had a feeling she wasn't going to crack. I gave her a small smile and left the room. Back in the chair he was, he was on his laptop but turned it away from me so I couldn't see what was on his screen. I didn't say anything to him as I walked into the boys room. I figured I shouldn't leave her alone with him just outside the room. But I knew she could handle him.

"Who was the person that screamed?" He asked right as he say me. 

I had to pick my words wisely. "Um it was Natalie...but she's okay false alarm." I rushed on. 

He gave me a weird look. "Can she come see me?" 

I shook my head. "You both need to rest." 

He seemed disappointed but I didn't really care.  He needs to get better and I don't want her to bother him when he can be sleeping. 

"Do you need anything?" I asked, feeling a little bad about how rude I was. He was in the hospital and didn't need to be treated like this. 

"You won't bring me the person I want, so no." 

He turned his head away from me, I knew that he wouldn't answer any more questions. I left the room after that. Rick was still out there, his father walked up to me. He motioned towards the room but looked at me. I nodded and he gave a smile. He walked in closing the door. 

"Rick lets go." If I was leaving, so was he. 

"Where?" Was all he said. 

"I need to go work on some things and you are not staying here alone." 

He just got up without saying anything else. With that we left. We went our separate ways down the hall. I was going to yell for him to not go back there unless I said so but I figured he wasn't even thinking of doing that. I walked down to my office and sat down at my computer. I had a lot of work to get done. 

(Is it okay to do a little time skip?I think so) *Six days later* 

Styles Pov. 

Lucifer came earlier and told me tomorrow is my last day in the hospital. It hurt to walk but I was getting there. Natalie was already out of the hospital, she was staying with Lucifer. I would say in the same place where I was before all this. Lucifer has told me people are still after us but not as much as they were before. Lucifer has told me that Rick has not spoken to him since that day. Lucifer walked into my room just then. I wasn't doing much but watching the tv. 

"You okay?" He asked and all I did was nod. 

He walked around the room looking over things before he sat down next to me. I turned the tv off and turned towards him. Expecting him having to say something and I was right. 

"Apparently they have stopped looking for you, but you should stay out of their path as we don't want to take risks. I think we will relocate you and Natalie. You both need to finish school, which is our main focus right now."

"Your kidding right? Me going back to school? I don't need to go back." I didn't want to go back and I didn't see the point as I could do what I wanted.