Chapter Eight

Styles Pov. 

I swore everything stopped right then and there. Her eyes were red, not bright red or a fire like red. Red like blood. Pure blood, red tears coming from her eyes. On the desk was a small puddle of blood? I moved back in my chair afraid. I couldn't even guess what was going on this was so...so abnormal. 

"Styles?"

Her voice came out as a whisper but showed no sign of fear. She knew what was happening, or so I hoped but she didn't seem freaked out like me. She turned her head away from me acting like she couldn't see. Then I realized that she couldn't.

"Yes." 

I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumped. The final bell for the next class rang, nobody has came into the room but I didn't want to risk it. I snapped my fingers and the door slammed shut and I made it lock. I sat there watching her, she seemed to stare off into the distance forgetting I was there. I cursed to myself as I realized that I knew I was slowly falling for this girl. What happened to that 'bad boy' figure.

I mean sure I have had girls, but usually I convinced them to be with me just for a good fuck. I have never really had an official girlfriend for years. I wondered if it was against the rules to date an Angel or somebody that is Wicked. 

She is already mine as I have marked her. Even though it is meant to be reversed for Wicked people, she will never know that. Unless he told her which might ruin it all. I don't need to be seen as weak person, especially over a girl. 

I felt a a wave of heat come over me, I turn my head and there he is. Lucifer. He gives me a weird look and then looks at Natalie. He takes her in his arms.

"Um...?"

He looks at me, I assumed he was asking me for my name. I thought he already knew, but maybe he forgot? 

"Styles."

He nodded his head, he laid Natalie down on a different table. He left her there as he came over to the table I was siting at. He wiped up the blood and sat on the edge of the table. Natalie stayed down, as she made no attempt to sit up. 

"Styles I need to take Natalie with me, um there is something going on with her that we have never seen before. Do you wanna come with? I mean you are hers after all."

"She is mine, not the other way around."

He laughed, "Whatever floats your boat, so you coming or not?"

I thought it over and thought maybe I should. I nodded and he smiled. He picked her up but I held out my arms. He didn't even consider it when he handed her to me. He grabbed my arm tightly.

"It might be better if you close your eyes for this part."

I didn't understand why but I did. I wasn't sure what he was doing or what would happen but I somewhat trusted the guy. He can't be that bad of a guy if he would come in the middle of a school day to come get her. 

His grip on my arm got tighter and I started losing some feeling in my arm. After what seemed hours he finally let go. I opened my eyes and we were in a dark room. 

"Lay her down over there."

I looked around the room and found a small bed like thing. I laid her down on it and sat down on the chair I saw by the wall. The bed like object was in the middle of the room. Lucifer left the room out of some door, but I could not see a door. This room gave me the chills, it was dark and eerie and I didn't really like it. 

Soon the room was flooded with people. Well about 15 people, not a single one being Lucifer. Some girl came up to me with a needle. 

"What are you doi-"