Chapter Seven

Natalie Pov.

I woke up to my room on fire, I rushed to get up but tripped over the small rug.I hurried up and ran to the door, I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me turn around. It was him. He snapped his fingers and the fire vanished into thin air, not a trace of it left. He put both of his hands on shoulder, he gave me a faint kiss on the forehead. 

"Before I leave I have some rules for you, as I just have turned you into Wicked. You are a newcomer, this is all new to you. So please sit and ill explain everything before school."

I slowly walked to my bed but my eyes never left his. Once on my bed he leaned against the wall, not bothering to sit down. He was silent. I picked at my blanket, pretending to take off hair but in reality I just wanted to avoid his stare. 

"Listen closely Natalie, everyone I pick as Wicked have to go through this training. But the issue we have with you...well actually there is a few."

He looked at me as if he was asking if he should go on, or leave so he wouldn't have to waste his time. I quickly nodded for him to go on. He let out a cough before he spoke.

"The one major issue is that I have detected that your not exactly the normal Wicked. You have turned out to be a new kind of some sorts. So that means the training we have for you might not be enough for you. See when you become Wicked you already know how to do everything. You just go to master it more. The other issue is that you have school, we can't just take you out of school. So you will have to stay in school and wait till it gets out before training starts."

He moved over to my desk and sat down in my chair. I was still siting on my bed, unmoved. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 5:45 am, about another 15 minutes before I would have to get ready. I forgot about what my eyes looked like before I was turned as I changed them to my Wicked eyes. The stinging started, it was better then yesterday but it still hurt. I heard laughing and I looked over at him. I quickly closed my eyes as they hurt. A few minutes later they stopped.

"See this is why you need training. The first thing you should worry about is that you cannot and I mean you cannot change your eyes in public. You need to keep them normal, we can't risk you getting hurt or punished. Now before you say anything, I would lastly like to say something. There is other people like you, not as powerful but like you. They are back in my training quarters. Out of harms way."

This actually surprised me, as I didn't know that there were other people that were Wicked. But I guess nobody knew as they would be killed. 

"How am I more powerful?"

"Well Natalie, its your personality mostly. The other part is that you were already strong and had some of the traits just as an Angel. There is a little part and it's because I picked you. I believe you can help me and my people."

My head was starting to hurt with all this new information. He got up and walked over to me. He told me to get up, as I did he pulled me into a hug.

"Most people are afraid of me, but really there is no reason to be. Now remember what I said, I will be sending Rick over tonight."

With that he turned around and vanished. I sat on my bed, my heart beating faster then normal. It was a lot to take in, and who is Rick? There was a knock on my door taking me away from my thoughts. 

"Natalie time to get up, I will make breakfast"

She didn't come into my room, I slowly got up from my bed, I knew today was going to be a long day if I had to keep my Normal eyes. I actually had to pay attention in class now. I knew that if I didn't my cover would be blown. People would know my secret, my eyes went wide. Styles knows about this but would he say anything?