Chapter Thirteen

Styles Pov. 

After I told Gemma she looked at Natalie. She looked her over, she then looked at me and nodded. 

"Let's go sit down." 

She started walking towards the kitchen and I followed. Natalie slowly followed, we sat down at the table. Natalie and I next to each other with Gemma across from us. Gemma got up right away and grabbed something. I wasn't sure how Gemma would react, I know for sure she wouldn't turn against us. Hopefully she wouldn't freak either, at least not in front of Natalie. Before she sat down she asked if we were hungry, I said no but Natalie hesitated. I nudged her shoulder, she then nodded. 

"Is yogurt okay?" She said while holding up a little yogurt cup.

Natalie nodded. Gemma handed it to Natalie, she then sat back down. She looked at me then back to Natalie, then back to me. 

"So you going to explain everything or no?"

I looked at Natalie and I had a feeling that she rather have me explain. I took a deep breath before I started speaking. 

"Long story short, when I transferred I met Natalie and then murdered a guy. Then I marked her somewhere in between and then Lucifer showed up and changed her to Wicked. Then basically some other things we shouldn't exactly talk about....it's just hard to explain. But they came and got me for the murder, then Natalie like just showed up out of nowhere then like we went back to my storage place and now we are here." I tried to explain as much as I could, without giving a lot out. As I remember nobody was suppose to be told this. 

"What can't you tell me?"

"Things." 

She then looked at Natalie. "What were you before you were Wicked?"

"An Angel."

My sister seemed a little taken back, it's rare for a Demon to even go for a Angel. Even though she didn't say anything I knew she wanted to. 

"Gemma we need to stay here till we figure out what to do, we can't go back there. They are looking for both of us now. Who knows what will happen."

"Styles you can stay here, but we both know what will happen if they find out I helped you hide. First you would be thrown into prison, then her killed, and then me...I don't know they would most likely keep me as a servant. This is risky."

I nodded understanding, we couldn't stay here for long. I was sure they would check our homes before we moved. I wasn't sure if they knew she was Wicked, they might consider it now since she broke the handcuffs. I knew Natalie was more at risk then I was, once they got their hands on her they would surely kill her.  That's what has happened in the past anyways. Natalie whispered to me that she wanted to take a shower.

"Gemma you have any clothes for Natalie to borrow?" I asked her, as I knew my clothes here wouldn't be good enough.

Gemma nodded and went off towards her room. She hurried back with holding shorts and a shirt. 

"Will these do or do you want to come look at my clothes?" 

Natalie nodded and walked towards where Gemma came from. Gemma turned around but I caught her arm. 

"I'll be back."

"But Sty-"

"You fucking protect her with your life, don't let anybody in unless its me or dad. Don't let her out of your sight. Do you understand?" 

She nodded knowing not to say another word. She looked over her shoulder and Natalie was standing there. I turned around and walked out the door not looking back. I quickly walked there, hoping nobody would be there. I kept my head down, I didn't need anybody to recognize me and stop me to talk. I didn't have time for this. Once I was there I ran to her spot. Once I got there I made sure nobody was there.