Love is in the Air

(Don't worry, this won't get too weird :3) And just a heads up, the story will be switching POVs a lot~! Next chapter it'll be back to normal ;)

Chapter 6

Kinzie's POV

--

I looked around at the idiots all around me. "The Saints." What a stupid name. I needed to get out of here. I was angrier than usual at them all, and I don't know why. As you can tell, I have some anger issues, and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

When I turned around, I had not realized that Pierce had been standing behind me, leaning on my chair this whole time. Of course, I didn't discover this until I had bumped into him, and our lips almost touched. I blushed furiously. "Oh.. Uh.. S-sorry Pierce, I uh... didn't-didn't see you there..! Ex-excuse me." Oh, Pierce. He was oh so dreamy. I just wanted him to hold me until I fell asleep each night. Does he like me back? How can I get him to notice me? And most importantly: Am I a creep?

Pierce's POV

--

I can't believe Kinzie actually talked to me! That was the first time in a long time. Does she want to get to know me better? She stuttered and blushed a lot, so maybe that means she likes me back... I sure hope so, or I'll look like a complete idiot when I finally make a move.

Viola's POV

--

While everyone was crowding over the boss, asking her about what had happened I was staring across the room at Matt. I think I love him. He had everything: Good looks, an adorable accent, a remarkable style, etc. We never really talked to each other. I was trying to avoid him so he never found my secret, but sometimes it was inevitable, like work stuff. 

Matt's POV

--

I could feel Viola's warm, beautiful eyes staring at me from across the room. I pretended not to notice, hoping she didn't see me fighting the blush from my charming, shapely face. I always tried to talk to her whenever I got the chance so she might take the hint, but she always seemed to push me away. Does she hate me?

Pierce's POV

--

This was it. This was the day I would finally let Kinzie know how I feel. It would be good to get it off my chest, even if she rejects me. "Kinzie, wait, I..." She whirled around to face me, her cheeks still a cute red. She stared at me, waiting for me to say something. I started towards her, leaning in to kiss her. She didn't step away, so I continued. It was short and sweet. As soon as it was over, I raced back to the boss, and I felt her staring at me as I sped off. 

Kinzie's POV

--

I can't believe this. What are we now? Are we friends or lovers? This was totally unexpected, but it was a nice surprise. Our kiss went unnoticed by the rest of the crew. I started slowly back to my chair, my steps shaky.  I slipped in quietly and slouched there, not speaking, oblivious to the world around me. Pierce loves me.

Matt's POV

--

I sneaked over to Viola and tapped her shoulder. "Psst! Viola! C'mere." I made a motion with my hand to let her know she should follow me. I brought her into a little hallway, dimly lit. "Matt, what this better be important." She snapped. Before she could say anything else, I interrupted her. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. So, I was wrong. She doesn't hate me. I fixed my tie, straightened my jacket, and strut back to the rest of the crew. 

Viola's POV

--

Oh. My. God. I can't believe the first thing I thought was "I have to tell Shaundi about this." My crush just kissed me! Oh, the way he swaggered down the hall afterwards. I think I'm in love!