Cybele 19

Vultera people poured in in the late afternoon. There they were the five men whom always brought chaos in the town. They must be the leaders of Vultera. Tainians didn’t know much about the City or culture of Vultera, the elders knew since they've been on Plutonia longer they will be wiser so we decided that the elders would guide us. To this day I’m not certain, to how the south and the north came to be. The only thing I knew is Vultera believed as I call it in Order. While Tainia was more of a community .Even though we didn’t have much, our homes weren’t very stable, and food supplies went out quickly. Every time Vulterian's came, it was only those five men. They were all to be feared, especially the man with the odd purple tunic. He's the one who killed the people. My speech from night's before calmed most of us, so everyone stood their ground .Most visits from those men, we always hid, ran away from them. The plan was working. But we will find out what the men from Vultera will do now. They rode horses into the village, I grab Peter and we leave to see what’s going on. The center of our village didn’t look like much went on there even though it was the busiest area of the village. The bare soil and there wasn’t any plants, the old well in the center of it all, rustic buildings built from wood or stone. It almost looked like it had been relinquished for years. The men step off from their horses and look around us, peering at us, but with slight smiles.

 We are the leaders of the northern land. We would like to speak in peace; we would like to propose a truce between our lands. 

The man in the purple tunic says.

 The man in purple declared them, the five as the leaders of Vultera. Why were all four wearing a white tunic and the one man worn purple? It had to represent something.

 I look around and notice the expressions on everyone’s faces. Some stayed curious, some seemed surprised. I look at Peter, who had an expression that I couldn’t read, it wasn’t anger or surprised .He was just fixated on the man wearing purple.

Three of our oldest villagers step up and comply with the five men and ask to speak privately. We all agreed those three should be the ones to decided and hear this truce.

 I leave Peter behind and leave towards the falls, after being away we haven’t gotten many supplies, and I would soon have to hunt as well.  Along the way, I think about how this truce could be good for the village and what changes might lay ahead.  I walk through the forest, stepping occasionally on rocks, large twigs and leaves. Hearing crunch, squeaking, scrapes noises while walking through the forest. Being here, in the woods, felt like my real home. Taking a deep breath of air, I hear a much larger noise, someone was here and I wasn't alone…