Aurora 18

Who was this stranger? What did he have to do with my father? I keep peeking through the window and managed to hear some of their conversation. I hear my father's voice.

I thought you------

  Asked to do your duties----

She wasn’t supposed to leave----

I couldn’t quite understand, what is he talking about, their conversation was too quiet and I couldn’t here there full sentences.

 I tried my best master

 Master, why did he call him this?  It must have been the other man’s voice, since I didn’t recognize it, why would he call him master? Everyone addresses him as high priest. It was odd father didn’t carry an angered expression; Father tends to get furious easily and shuns people.

Don't lose sight of her

  She doesn’t get away

I see my father stand tall with authority in front of the other man, and then they part ways.  My father walks out, but looks to be in secrecy. He looks out the door slowly making sure no one is watching him and walks away slowly heading towards the temples. I was torn on whom to follow. Should I try to find out more about this alien or continue my pursuit on my father? I have to go after my father; I cannot go waste my time on curiosity. I follow father all the way to the temples.  I had to make it seem I wasn’t busy. I need to be given an engagement that will be close to him, I can lose sight of him.

 -Father, I thought you promised to give me something to do.

I say abruptly

Aurora, if you continue to nag, I will change my mind.

He sighs

-Come with me ill find something for you.