Chapter 1 Aurora- Introduction

Every morning I would wake up doing the same routine, never having any change. The world never got bigger or smaller it just spun around in the same direction. All up until the day that I realized that I have only ever known one world and that I had never explored others ones. But what I never thought would be possible happened...That the world I belonged to was all a lie.

I knelled  as I watched the sunrise come from the peek behind the snow covered mountains.  Slowly closing my eyelids, I tilt my head down. I thankfully acknowledge that tomorrow the sun will rise again and hopefully so will  I .That is if god decides to bless me with another day. I come to know that it takes confidence to say to yourself you have found your destiny but what about my dreams? shouldn't I have at least an idea of what I want in my life? I'm so lost on the path  that i feel God hasn't even chosen a path for me, and sometimes I question if we can make our own destiny.

"Madden Aurora!" I jump up to see my father looking down at me with his piercing grey eyes.

"yes, priest" i say studiedly.

'you should be dressed by now, and properly, you must wear your robe within the temples, go change."

I hate that robe...my father was the high priest leaving me with the responsibilities of cleaning temples ,and praying each day of every hour. i couldn't say they were fun tasks but the worst of them all was having to wear that hideous robe.I love my dad but I don't get to see much of him. Since he was the high priest he had many responsibilities. In Tania, the role of a high priest matched the role of a royal.He traveled often to further lands to spread God's words or something I'm not quite sure what he does out there. His true important role to Tania is to capture Vultarian trespassers who seek refuge from the higher power. Those trespassers were such fools. They never realize that once  you betray the higher power you could never be forgiven.