Aurora 13- Questions

I  had a sleepless night , I played back all the things I was taught from the beginning, if duplicates were not supposed to exist, when I  was taught all my life it did not exist, was anything I was taught true? I want to find out who I am, who she is. So I came up with a plan. Father always went to the southern lands with the other priests; if I followed him I could know exactly where to find Tainia! I just need to find out when.

This morning was very different than any other day I’ve had; I had no responsibilities today and last night spurt many life questions. The tragic attack from the night before had called for another gathering at the temple, so all duties were subsided. Father did another speech, while he spoke another idea came up, if I had a duplicate wouldn’t father have known about it? But where would a duplicate come from? Maybe my deceased mother knew? My head hurt from all these questions. Then the next words father spoke caught my attention.

"We will be going to Tainia "

He kept talking but hearing it made my heart race, I’ve never done anything or gone anywhere outside these walls. So I decided then and there that I would take a chance, for myself and to find my destiny. it was my duty to find her , to find the answers. So in two days’ time I’ll be on my first adventure outside Vultera.