Cybele 21

We stand meters apart.

You found me.

I say

She comes closer

Yes, I have searched for you. I couldn’t just let you go; this is probably as much as a mystery to you as it is for me.

She tells me

We are now standing face to face, once again.

We won’t be able to figure out what this is, what It means, without talking about ourselves…

I say.

 She seemed a little shy; she stood silently with agreement. 

We walk to the falls where we both sit on two boulders. I tell her about myself. I tell her my name , that I am eighteen and my parents are dead but I’m not sure how they were killed and that I have an older brother named Peter. The way we lived in Tainia was much different than vultera, but I never knew the difference. I told her how we believe in the power of the planet plutonia, how the soil, the water, the sky, the plants were are working for the planet and we as humans are a part of the working system, we all help plutonia for plutonia gives us resources to survive. If any part should be not working it causes imbalance. I state that we aren’t ruled by anyone, we simply have companionship and how everyone is a small piece in helping the planet nourish. Everyone is made uniquely, therefore there isn’t such a thing as someone or something the same, though some things may appear the same, they're really not.  She was curious about how Tainians lived and fascinated on how different we were culturally. She tells me her name is Aurora, that was such a lovely name. She tells me she had no other siblings but lives with her father John and that she is also eighteen. Aurora tells me how Vultera had many principles. They lived in this fortress to keep and preserve the land. They believed in a higher power, that each person has a destiny to fulfill. They have leaders that guide them, that receive messages from the higher power .They were called the five. One out of the five was the grand leader of vultera. She explained that they were like messengers for everyone and the purpose was if we fulfilled our destiny, our life was complete, we did our part to pray and work and the higher power will bless us in the afterlife. Aurora kept going on through the explanation, it seemed complicated and bogus. It got me wondering, how are we so different? I asked if she knew why our lands became rivals. She didn’t know the answer but we both thought it could be because our different beliefs.