Cybele - The Rising

I've been pretty shaken up ever since I saw that poor man’s head roll in the dirt. I always knew t Vultera were somewhat violent but I never heard anyone say they killed people. I still haven't heard from Peter and I'm starting to really worry, what if he was killed? I got out of my hole after they left the village. I never understood as to why they even came to the village in the first place. What was their mission to fulfil? None of our people would go to the northern lands; they didn't even allow people to change their minds. What was the purpose of coming and interrogating us when just to kill us? Maybe it was to just place fear in all of us. I went back to my cabin, Peter wasn’t there. I lay in my bed thinking about what reasons they could have. And what gave them the right to come to the south and interrogate our beliefs, question our lifestyle! What don't we place fear in them? Out of pure rage, I had this crazy implantation of an idea. I pulled the covers violently off my legs and stormed to central village .I started to holler all my emotions making sure everyone was listening.

Do they have any right!

I capture the attention of a man walking by.

We Tainians have the right to praise our beloved planet plutonia, we can’t just let those Vulterians come into our village, terrorising our people, killing our people, let them question our beliefs! 

A couple of more people watch and surrounded me nodding their heads. I continue, raising my voice higher.

We, fellow people, should be getting revenge! We do not need to live this way! We should teach them a lesson! Not to come to our village and question us, we should send them a message! That we will no longer stand for their interrogations, we are independent, and we aren't ruled by anything or anyone!

People cheered and their Cheering from the people around me gave me the sense of power.

   Tomorrow night, we attack their village show them who really gets to have the power!

Men and women cheered in agreement raising their fists.  I look around with a sense of great achievement. I spot Peter in the crowd, I couldn't help but smile .I’m so happy to have found him, I give him a slight wave but he doesn't wave back, he just stares then looks to be absent.