Isn't what it seems.

Chapter 1.

It was very tough for me when my parents told me I had to move. I wanted to scream so loud and run away but, I had no choice. My dad got transferred from his job to be a mechanic for very rich people. So, we moved from Chicago to California. I had to say goodbye to my friends. I did not want to move. It did not make sense why I had to move. But, that day I said, “Something good will come out this.” So I went to go pack my room because we were going to be moving the next day. Which was strange because I have not started packing yet. So I have to stay up all night to get finished. So I did. But after a while I got upset. I sat on my bed. And ended up a sleep. I woke up the next morning scared because nobody was home. So I walked down the stair’s into the kitchen. And found a note on the table which said” We are on our way to the new house to unpack the first load. Be back soon.” So my parents did not show up for a while. But when they did my mom said “ I am sorry we were late. It was harder getting it out then putting it in.” “That is alright. I put my stuff over there.” I said. Pointing to a tree. So I went for a walk down to my hiding spot. On a ledge above the beach. Because I loved to see the ocean after a while I headed back thinking would someone find this place and would I find a new one some where in California? It would be hard to find one on the beach because it would be crowded with people and house’s. I got back to the house and my mom came running over and said” Where have you been? We are ready to go.” I was at my hiding spot for one last time.” I said.” “Oh I am sorry. On the other side of thing’s look who I saw on the way back.” mom said. There was all of my friend’s waiting to say goodbye to me before I left to move to California. But I did not want to say goodbye to all of my friend’s. I wanted my parent’s to let me take them with me. But they would not let me. So we got in the truck and headed to the new house. It took a long time to get to the new house. Around 9 hour’s. but we finally got there around 12 at night.