Dropping out.

Chapter 5.

I woke up the next morning glad that it was Saturday. And I didn’t have to deal with Jake. He phoned my house like 9 time’s last night and my parent’s were getting mad that I wouldn’t answer the phone. But I told them that we were not dating anymore. So my mom understood but my dad was going to beat the crap out of him. For what was going on. Even though they both didn’t know what was going on. With me and him. I went for a long walk with my dog Ruffle’s. ( I know funny name for a dog.) But he is a Bulldog. I was so happy that I could spend time with him. For the first time since we moved to California. I missed taking him for a walk. I think he missed it to. I just think right now that he would be saying “I love Moonlight right now.” I walked down to the beach. It was really quiet because everyone was probably still sleeping beside’s me. I went down to the water and played fetch with him for a while. Until Jake came along. I was so mad. Because he kept following me. I wanted to know why. “Why do you keep stalking me? I find it very rude.” I asked. “Sorry. But I just want to know why you left me. Because I thought we could tell each other everything?” He asked. “We can. It is just that I had these bad thought’s going threw my head. That is all.” I reassured him. “Then what happened?” He asked. “I told you.” I replied. “Ok. Well what was the thought’s about?” He asked. “Just that. I wanted Selena not to get in the way. And I wanted to start this new school with friend’s not enemy’s. But seemed like it didn’t work.” I said. Sounding upset. “You do have friend’s.” Jake said. Sounding like he was hurt by what I said. “Like who?” I asked. “Me.” He said. Leaning closer and closer to me. Like he wanted to kiss me. And I felt like he was still my boyfriend. But I had to shake those thought’s fast. “You can’t be friend’s with me. Anymore. Because of her.” I said. Sounding harsh that time. “Why does everything have to lead to her? I mean like she is not as important as you.” He asked. Sounding aggravated. And mad. “It isn’t all about her. Jake. It is about me. That is why I am not coming back to school for awhile” I said. Getting more upset and angry. “Does your parent’s know that you aren’t coming to school?” Jake asked. “No. But that is what we are going to be talking about tonight when they come home.” I said. “Oh well. Good luck failing.” Jake said. “I will try. And I have to go. So. Bye.” I said. Walking away. “Man. That was harsh.” I thought.