Chapter 2

I looked through his pocket and found his wallet. Keith Moore, that was his fucking name. I put his driver's licenses on my nightstand with the others. There was about five of them in there. I know, five bodies in three years. I'm not a very productive killer, but one had to remember, I'm only one person. It didn't take a lot to kill somebody but did take work to dispose of the body, but like a Boy Scout, I was always prepared.

I had this old large trunk in my bedroom closet. I always had an empty trunk waiting to be used in moments like this. I lined the trunk with Flex Seal. It would keep the trunk from leaking. There would be no blood dripping from the corners of this bad boy. I also added wheels for easy moving. I wasn't going to throughout my back for this asshole. The hardest part was putting the body in the trunk. That was one of the drawbacks for killing adult males. They weighed too much.

Dammit! I should have killed him on the bed and push him into the trunk. That would have been so much easier, but thanks to my senior connections, I was able to learn and get my hands on inflatable emergency lifting chair. Unless one worked in a nursing home, one might not have heard of it. It was a device to lift people that had fallen. I laid the deflated chair next to the body. I hooked all the tubes to the plump. Mr. Moore weight about 185 lbs. Not a problem. The chair could lift 700 lbs. I pulled, pushed and rolled the body on the deflated chair. I turned on the plump and watched the chair slowly inflated, which lifted the poor Mr. Moore off the floor. Once the chair was fully inflated chair, I rolled the trunk next to the body and shoved him into it. When the body hit the bottom of the trunk, the apartment shook like we just had a small little earthquake. I know I might be getting a visit from neighbors, but they might wait until morning to bitch at me. I closed and locked the trunk and rolled it into the living room. Now, I had the clean the poor bastard blood off of my bedroom floor. But that was easy. I had every industrial cleaning supplies there were and I knew how to fucking clean.

After a night of sex, killing, moving the body and cleaning up the mess. I felt I deserved a nice warm bubble bath and a good night sleep. I would get rid of the body tomorrow.

###

I felt hands caressing my body. Squeezing my tits and feeling the warm wet spot between legs. I felt his warms kissing on my lips and neck. His tongue traveled down to my tits and sucked on my nipples. It has been one month since my lover in the shadows visited me. Never seen his face, but I always felt his presence. I felt his hands on my hips as his buried his tongue inside. He fed on me until my body couldn't resist the urge to scream out in ecstasy. Little earthquakes rolled through my body and soul. The pleasure and the passion he brought me was worth the long wait. My legs opened as he thrust inside. I let out a moan of joy as my lover ravaged my body. He fucked me hard, long and deep. I begged for more and he delivered. The sweat dripping from my pours as I clung to him even tighter. My wetness submerged his cock as drilled deeper and deeper inside. My hand caressed the void of his face. "Show me." My voice quivered. "Show me, the face of my true love." He looked at me and finally reveal his true self. "Dear God!!!" I yelled and tried to pull him off of me.

"Hello Pitch," the demon said with the voice and face of my father.

I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to break the curse and wake up from this nightmare.

I woke up screaming. My nightgown was covered in sweat and my panties were drenched with sin. I ran into the bathroom to take a much-needed shower. But first I had to throw-up.

Why are you still haunting me? That demon was excised a long time ago. Daddy was my first victim. My first kill. He was the reason I'm on this path, this path of death. I walked into the kitchen open the frig pulled out an energy drink. Yeah, right, it was a beer. I had a rough day yesterday and horrible night sleep. A morning buzz would do me good. I plopped onto the couch, took a big swig, threw my head back and closed my eyes. I let out a series of breaths, trying to get into balances and focus, but my mind kept on going back to the day. To the last day, my Daddy raped me.