Chapter 33

The explosion lit up the sky just as much as Melissa lit up my heart. The fire burned the surrounding trees as the passion burned in my core as Melissa held me tight to her warm naked body. This chapter in her life was over. Her demon had been put out, like the fire that burned most of the night. I cringed every time she held my left hand as my thumb still sore from the ordeal from the night before. It wasn't broke, just dislocated. It should feel good again, and I would be able to apply rotation to her sugar plum.

She kissed me, tracing her tongue around my lips. I rested my head on the pillow and my legs opened like a rose. She wanted to take care of me today, which wasn't fair. We both saved each other last night, and I was the reason why we were there. If I didn't kill Beth, this wouldn't go in motion. Three fingers entered me a nervous feeling hit me.

My breath escaped my body. "I love you," I said as her fingers and thumb worked me over. She kissed the soft skin behind my right ear and tugged on my lobe with her teeth

"I will show you how much I love you," she said as she kissed down my neck and rubbed my clit hard with her thumb.

"Oh God," I moaned as the feeling left me breathiness. "You don't have to show me." But I didn't want her to stop either. Damn! Her mouth moved down to my breast as she kissed and sucked hard on my nipples.

She looked up at me from my tits. "I will always show you, how much I love you," she said as her hand caressed the side of my face. "No matter what." Her head went down, kissing my stomach.

"This is not fair, Melissa." I felt the frequency of her digits in me. The sound of my wetness swirled in my ear. She climbed over my body until she was completely between my legs. Her lips kissed my stomach as her tongue played with my belly button. She slid further down the bed, taking her fingers out of me. Shit! I didn't want them to go. She looked up at me.

"You can tell me how unfair it is after I make you come." She looked back down and submerged her face between my legs. Her hands grabbed and squeezed my tits as her tongue licked and sucked my arousal. She pulled my legs on her shoulders. She stood on her knees, allowing only my neck and head on the pillow. Going down on me like a kidding eating a fresh warm slice of watermelon for the first time, all sloppy and wet, but feeling so fucking good.

Her hands gripped my thighs, my leg squeezed on the side of her head. The slapping of her tongue, the biting of her teeth and the pulling of her lips. She hit that spot like she designed my body. She always knew what button to push and switch to flip. She rose my ass closer to her mouth, the oral pleasure she hit me with was second to none. She was my God, as her name forced out of my mouth after the first orgasm surfaced. I pushed my pussy further as her mouth swallowed it. My hands dug into the mattress as my nails ripped through the sheets. I screamed her name again as another wave attacked my body. My pussy saturated her mouth as I came again.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. She flipped my body over to my stomach and lifted my ass. She spread my cheeks and fucked me. When the hell did she put on the strap-on? She must have distracted by her oral pleasures. Our bed squeaked as our flesh slapped and rubbed against each other. "Fuck me," I ordered her to do. She pulled me back with my hair until my back felt the moist warmest of her chest. The strap-on was flexible as I rubbed my ass on her lap, still getting fucked by her. Her arms wrapped around me, holding me. I turned my neck and kissed her, tasting me on her lips. I wanted more. I got off on her so I could see her. I sat back down and adjusted myself on her cock. Bodies rocked in synch. Our tongues matted in our as she swallowed the sound of my last orgasm. My back fell flat on the bed and she landed on top of me. My body still recovering from the last orgasm.

She kissed my neck and moved to my lips. "Was it unfair?" she asked as she kissed me.

"Fuck no."