Chapter 14

He stroked his cock as he was getting it ready to do the deed. He didn't take much effort as his dick rose high to the occasion. I guessed seeing a hot chick being held down by another hot chick could give any fat bastard a fucking hard on.

"Don't worry, young lady," he said as his tongue moistened his lips. "I going to make this hurt."

"What is going to hurt?" I asked. "Your chubby cock or me being crush under your fat ass."

"You fucking bitch," he said as his plump hand reach for my shorts. "Don't ever think about kicking me."

"I'm giving you a warning," I said as the knife scratched the soft skin of my neck. "Let me go and no one will get hurt." I went from scared bitch mode to crazy bitch mode.

He laughed as he pulled my shorts over my ankles and tossed them across the room. "I'm not worried if someone gets hurt." His pudgy hand reached between my legs as he grabbed a fist full of my panties and pulled them down over my ankles and dropped them on the floor. "Well, fire-crotch." His thumb caressed the soft red hair between my legs. "Nice," he said as his two of his fingers rubbed my pussy. "Damn, bitch. You are wet as fuck."

"Calm down, fat boy," I replied. "It's just pee. Your girlfriend got me a little nervous."

"You have an attitude, don't you?"

"You are aware that there is no room on this couch for your fat ass to rape me," I stated the obvious. I also tried to delay my punishment. "You are going to get a fucking cramp in your legs if you are going to try it here."

"You have a point, fire crotch," he said. He grabbed my wrists from Maggie's grip and pulled me over to the small kitchen table. Thoughts ran through my mind as flashes of my dad raping me for the first time.

"No!" I yelled. "The bedroom, not here, goddammit!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He sent the dishes crashing on the floor, making that fucking familiar sound. He bent me over face down on the table. "Take what is coming to you, you fucking cunt!" Then, a knock came to the front door, it took his focus off me. "Get the fucking door," he ordered Maggie. His hand rested on the back of my neck. "Don't say a fucking word."

I held my tongue, trying to escape in my mind. A trick I used while my dad raped all those years ago. But, I'm not that kid anymore. I'm in control. I have power, I'm not unless. I struggled, trying to break free, but my sense of empowerment must give in to real science. There was no way I could move this towering blob of flesh off of me. I closed my eyes. Get it over with already. I heard the sounds of hands squeaking on the hardwood floor as I opened my eyes and saw Maggie crying and holding her stomach.

"What the hell?" Raul asked as his attention got off of me. His grip loosened from my neck and wrist. It was time.

I stomped my foot on his bare toes. I didn't notice he wasn't wearing shoes. Mistakes, since I was still wearing mine. I turned around rammed my thumbs in his eyes. I gave him a moment of pleasure as I got a fist full of his balls crushed them like a pair of walnuts. He hit the floor like a ton of bricks. I kicked and stomped him in the face, hoping he didn't get up.

Maggie was crawling on the floor, her face dampened with tears and her stomach bleeding and stained with blood. Walking in right behind her, holding a blood-soaked knife was Melissa. She was tailing Maggie and me, since the bus stop.

"Shut up, bitch!" Melissa said as her high heel shoe connected with Maggie's face.

"About fucking time you showed up," I commented. "What did you do, stop for a beer?"