Chapter 11

We burst through the door. Our arms, hands, legs, and mouth couldn't break contact. He stretched out his leg to close the door behind us. My back painted the wall in the living room. His lips moved to my neck. I let out a moan. He located a sweet spot. My hand reached for his crotch. I needed to check if he was ready. My hand felt the fullness of his erection.

"Goddamn!" I yelled. Shit, supposed to keep that to myself. He took off his jacket. The buttons of his shirt shot off in all direction as I ripped it open. "Holy Shit!" My eyes swallowed the pure beauty that was Leo. My hands caressed his perks and traced the contours lines of his abs. Fuck me! My hands draped over his biceps. "Damn! How did you keep all of this in your suit?"

He answered me by grabbing the bottom of my dress and pulling it over my head. I unhooked his belt and tossed it across the room. His pants fell around his ankles. His boxer brief couldn't hide his lust for me, but they would not be a problem for long as I yanked them down. His cock bounced up and down as it was free.

"Holy shit!" I claimed as I wrapped my hand around his warm hard cock. It looks even fucking bigger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his large hands cupped the softness of my ass as he lifted me. My heart racing, my pussy willing, my mind craving, but my mind was telling me to give him a warning. Quick! Before he enters. My legs draped around his waist. His hand reached to adjust his cock. Before he could soak his lust in my wetness, I got the warning out. "Wait!" I shouted.

My word took him by surprise. "Wait?" He repeated.

"Don't make me call you daddy," I requested.

He didn't question it like it wasn't a concern. Or he would agree to do anything to fuck me. His one-word answer was all I needed to hear. "Fine." For his own good, he better.

"Mary sweet mother of Jesus," I proclaimed as his cock rocketed in me. My back slammed against the wall as his hammer pounded me. Each thrust shook me to my core. He didn't treat me like a delicate porcelain doll. His cock lunged into me harder and deeper. He fucked me like Goddamn woman should be fucked. Hard. Rough and fucking nasty. My nails dug in his back. His lips kissing the side of my neck. "Yes! Yes!" I yelled following each plunge of his cock. "Faster," I ordered. He followed my commands like he was following the word of God. His tempo picked up as his cock drilled me faster and faster. My pussy swallowed him as his dick pierced my soul. He hands squeezed my ass harder as he lifted me from the wall.

"Bedroom?" He asked.

My eyes darted towards my bedroom door. I rode his cock as he carried me to our destination. He kicked the door opened and we landed on my bed. The soft mattress gave my back a break, but my pussy and his dick were still working overtime. He moved my legs until they were resting on his shoulders. I felt the full pleasure of his cock in this position. His tight ass clenched with each powerful stroke.

"Fuck me!" My vocabulary was very limited in these situations. My bed rocked as the headboard smashed against the wall. My screams of joy were getting louder and louder. I knew Ms. Tranhill would come over soon to complain about the noise, but my plan was to come first.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked that dumb ass question.

I gave him an honest answer. "It's your pussy," I swore. What the fuck? I never answered that question like that. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me as his ass moved to the rhythm of my heartbeat. My body flushed until my skin matched the color of my hair. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" His dick turned me into a little bitch as I craved and begged for more. A rush came over my body as his dick got harder and harder. I clung to his body as my core shook as I was about to...

"I'm coming," He yelled. Holy shit! We're coming at the same time. This is a night of first. His body tensed as he let out a primal grunt. His dick throbbed inside filling me with his cum. He drowned as my wetness submerged him. We both squeezed each other tight as our bodies shared this moment. This fuck. This lust. This pleasure.