Chapter 31

A cab dropped me off at the school, I saw my car in the parking lot. I knew I was in the right place. I walked around the back of the school, waving in and out of the many pines trees that covered woods. There on a stone bench, sat my girlfriend, my lover the woman I pissed off. Her head was down. Her hands covered her face. I walked up to her and called out her name. She looked up and back down again. It was clear that she was still pissed.

"You came," she said.

"Always with you." I threw a joke out there, but it didn't land. Melissa stood and pointed to one of the pine trees.

"Here is where my cherry got popped by Kurt Boomer," she walked up to the tree and caressed the bark. "He was the quarterback. He had a very quick release. He slammed my face first to the tree, pulled down my panties to my ankle. It must have been his first time because came within three pumps. The other players laughed at for his poor performance." She sat down to a soft patch of moss. "Jerome grabbed my arms and fledged me here." She tapped moss. "He was a gifted linebacker and rough on the field and off. He pulled up my skirt, went down on me for five seconds." She shared an awkward laugh. "When he ate me out, he also got a taste of Kurt's jizz and some of my blood." She delivered a chuckle. "He wasn't happy about that." He flipped me over on all fours and fucked me. Pulling my hair and slapping my ass like he was making a fucking porn. He was the first person to call me a cunt. He didn't come in me, he flipped me over and empty his load on my face."

She stood up. "Now, Keith, the running back, didn't want sloppy thirds, so he wanted me to suck the stress out of him. He whipped out his three-inched nail, no problem sucking him down to his balls. It took him forever to come, but I swallowed his jizz like I swallowed my pride, no problem." The tears fell as she stared at the ground. "Fat ass David, he was the center, and the left tackle, Richard Secker, decided to give me my first threesome. Richard fucked me and David got the honor of me blowing his silly. They just rotated me, because everybody wanted some of my bomb ass head." Her eyes closed and her hand turned into fists. "Fat Ass came first, at least he pulled out and jerk it on my ass, Richard blow his wad in my hair."

"Melissa," I said. She put up her hand to signal me to stop talking. I honored her request and stayed silent.

"Corey Lawrence," she said, "was next. He wanted to pop another cherry of mine. But he didn't do his research, he was unaware that assholes were tight as fuck." She laughed. "No lube or anything, no patience, no ease in. He just tried to ram it in there. He hurt himself more than me and he didn't pop my anal cherry. So, he just jerked off on me. I fell flat on my stomach, too tired to continue but I had one more to service, Larry Bonkers. He turned me over my back and opened my leg wide. I didn't feel him at all. I was numbed to everything. My body just laid there as he fucked me. Ten minutes or an hour could have past, but I would know. Because I wasn't there. When he finished, my arms and legs covered in bruises. Uncle Frankie pulled out his red bandana and whipped my face and body of clean of cum and sweat." She walked over to the stone bench and sat. She looked at me and tapped the bench with the palm of her hand. "Join me." I sat down next to her. I placed my hand on hers. She pulled her hand away, but brought it back and allowed me to touch her. I stroke my thumb on the top of her hand. "He drove me home. Uncle Frankie told my mother I had an accident, a really bad tumble. She brought his bullshit. She gave me some Mortin and sent me to bed."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

She leaned on my shoulder. "Because I believe you about my mom. No one was ever there for us, Pitch. We only got each other." She pulled up my hand and kissed it. "Don't get me wrong." I still pissed at you. Half of me want to punch you in the face and the other half wants to bend you over this bench and fucked the shit out of you." She looked at me. "I assumed you have a preference?"