Chapter 28

Fuck! This was fucked up, but it was ruled as an accident. She can't blame me for that. We could go to the services, pay our respect and move on like nothing happened. There is no connection to me and her dead mom expect the fact that I killed her, but no proof of that. My hands gripped tighter on the kitchen counter. I must stay focus on what is really going on, I can't lose my cool. I stood on my toes to lean in further. I felt a tightness around my waist. "Oh God," I murmured. What will Melissa do, if she finds out the truth? Would she be pissed? "Yes!" I yelled. Would she hate me? "Yes!" Would she turn me in? My head spun, my heart fluttered, my breath swallowed as my legs and core shook. My body reacting to all the craziness going around me. A strong force pulled on the back on my head as my body bounced forward as Leo fucked me through my orgasm. I coming first made Leo happy, because he was fucking with house money now. He pulled his concrete rod out me and lifted me off the counter. He carried me pressed me face first to the wall. He kissed my neck from behind.

"Do it." My order came off as begging.

"Are you sure?" he asked like a true gentleman.

"Yes, please." My begging was more obvious.

He licked his fingers and rubbed firmly on my starfish. I let out a breath as I felt the tip of his cock on my opening. He rubbed it around the edge, building up the excitement. I braced myself against the wall as he kissed my neck. He felt his hand as it adjusted his cock. He eased in his tip, my body tensed as he slowly rocked inside.

"Fuck," I whispered as I felt the discomfort throughout my body. It was painful, not pleasurable at all. Why the fuck does every guy wanted to do this? Oh, because it doesn't hurt them. He took his time slowly rocking back and forward. I could tell from his soft breathing and moans that he was enjoying it. The last time this was done to me when Melissa's dad raped me. But this wasn't Melissa's dad. This wasn't a monster. This was the man I loved. I wouldn't let anyone 'pack my fudge.' As long as he was gentle, I would let him continue. If he gets too rough, I have a cock too and I'm not afraid to use it.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and the other went between my tits as his hand grabbed my neck. He squeezed his hand a little to tighten his grip. His deep angry growl rung in my ear as he climaxed, filling me with every ounce of his love.

I turned my head and caught a glanced of him in the corner of my eye. "So," I said after catching my breath. "Do you want to order Chinese?"

The low light of the TV casted a bluish hue in the living room. The empty boxes of Chinese decorated the coffee table. Several beer bottles littered both the table and the floor. Naked on the couch, feeling his tongue deep inside of me, his hands squeezed my tits as my fingers stroke his freshly shaved head. I rested my legs around his neck forced him to submit, to enjoy the meal that was always on the menu.

My eyes closed. "Oh, Leo," I whispered as my grip tightened around his neck. One of his hands left my breast and he slipped two fingers between my lips. I sucked them as he continued to provide the pleasure my body always needed. He only spoke with his tongue and it spoke the language of my body. My eyes opened, my heart fluttered as a strong familiar urge came over my body. His hands, his tongue took me on this ride so many times that I lost count, but it was a number so high that one would need a Noble Prize in Mathematics to calculate.

Leo decided to prove his prowess by hoisting up in the air with my legs still around his neck. He turned me around like was a prima ballerina. His strong arms held me up against him, feeling his chest against my thigh and coming face to face with his full erected member. My nails dug into his ass. I didn't hesitate to partake of him. My mouth engulfed the head of his cock, and my lips slid down and up his shaft. I relaxed my throat and tongue, allowing me to take him all in. No gagging as his balls rubbed against my nose. My neck motioned effortlessly down his cock. Leo's moans vibrated inside, a warm rush crawled up my spine. I couldn't say a word, I didn't want to choke on the saliva that built up in my mouth. His tickled my clit in a unique way, I had to respond. I swallowed my spit and popped out his dick.