Chapter 20

My fingers dug into warm sweaty flesh of her ass, the rhythmic slapping of our bodies as my cock fucked her. She played the role of my willing victim. Her deep cries and loud screams flooded my ears as I controlled and destroyed her body, but her mind and soul stayed intact. I yanked her hair until she screamed, she didn't break. I slapped her ass until her cheeks turned bright red, she didn't break. I called her names, she didn't break. Each pound forced her to grip the sheets until her nails pierced the smooth fabric. Our safe word was Cinnamon, but she refused to say it.

I pulled her hair until her neck arched back. "Scream my name!" I ordered.

She struggled as her pants and moans were the only verbal skills she had at the time. "Pa," She squeezed out the first part of my name. "Tricia." The second part called out which was followed by a scream.

"Again," I told her.

"Patricia!" She got my name out faster. I slapped her ass so hard, it stung my hand. "Fuck!" she screamed. I moved her off the bed and slammed our bodies against the wall. I wrapped my hand around her neck, choking her a little.

"Say, 'Fuck me hard," I commanded. "Say it!"

"Fuck...me...hard." She struggled, but like a trooper. She got it out. I continued to express my will over her. I pressed her tits and stomach against the wall. Her sweat from her back covered my chest. Our flesh rubbed against her each other. Her coughs and gasps brought excitement to me. This was no longer about Aurora. This was about Melissa and me, our relationship, our friendship, our...

"Fuck me!" she yelled. I felt her tear running off her cheeks and landing on my hand. She turned towards me and I witnessed her smeared make-up on her face. "Fuck me!" she repeated.

I jerked her from the wall and throw her face down on the bed. I flipped her on her back and I adjusted my strap-on. I pulled apart her legs as I forced my way into her. Another loud scream came over her body. Her legs rested on my shoulder as a fucked her. The sounds of pain overshadowed her pleasure. Her eyes submerged in tears, her face turned red as my hips continued to deliver the justice my evil heartfelt she deserved. For hours, I punished her, she never broke. The word Cinnamon never escaped her lips.

The light of the morning sun pierced through the binds and rested on the body of Melissa. Her dark hair and smeared makeup covered her face, but it could never hide her beauty. My fingers stroke the soft skin of her back. I noticed the bruises on her ass and legs. I couldn't believe I did that to her last night. I kissed her on the top of her head. It was a sad attempt to wash away my sins I committed the night before. My cock was still attached to me, I unhooked it and threw it across the room. I didn't want to use that damn thing on her again. She should have yelled 'Cinnamon.'

Her eyes opened and she kissed me on the cheek. "Damn," she said. She spoke like she couldn't get another word out. I kissed her on the lips. They were still soft after the treatment I gave her. "I never had it so rough," she added. "My pussy is still throbbing."

"I'm sorry, Melissa," I said and planted several kisses on her.

"You fucked me with pure rage," she said. "The lovely Aurora couldn't handle what you threw on me."

I stood up walked away from the bed and turned and faced her. "It wasn't rage, Melissa!" I yelled. Why am I yelling at her? "It was rape! I raped you!" Tears raced down my cheeks as I again realized what a fucking monster I was.

"What?" Melissa yelled. She limped over to me. "It was a lot of things last night, but it wasn't rape. I was willing. I could have stop you at any time."

"Get away from me." I turned back. She turned me back around and pushed me to the wall.

"You didn't rape me!" she said. "You are not like the fucking assholes you killed. You don't break into little girls bedrooms and force your cock down their throat until they gag on your cum. Or gang raped by the eight members of the high school football team. Beaten silly in the back alley because the fucking john paid for it! Being raped by your pimp, because you didn't earn enough money, and it was your fucking fault! There are real monsters out there, I've seen them. You are not a monster."