Chapter 7

My jaw was throbbing. I never been hit that hard before. I was faced down on the bed. My body kept inching back and forward. I had trouble moving my arms because they were tied behind my back. The long hard sharp pain was ripping me open as he raped me. Rape! It was always about power. It was always about control. It was always about destruction. My dad destroyed me and I had to rebuilt. This asshole is not going to destroy me. I can't allow it.

He pulled my hair as his dick, his weapon, invaded my body. It hurt, bad. I never had sex there before. I held my breath and bit my tongue. I had to focus. I had to think. I had to survive. My legs were free. They hung over the side of the bed as my feet played with the rough carpet.

"Say my name," he demanded between grunts.

I turned my head to the side. "Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Such bad language," he commented, "for such a pretty girl." He grabbed a fist full of my hair and tightly pulled it. I felt his body tense and growled like a wolf as he came in me. He pulled out of me and shoved me off the bed as I hit the floor. "Stop bitching, Pitch," he added. "You will be paid well.

"Keep your money, Dick." The last word spat out of my mouth. I propped myself up against the bed. "You think you're hot shit smacking me around. Trying to put me under your control." I smiled. "Untie me. Let's see what type of control you really have. "

"Are you serious?" He looked at me. "I'm twice your size, girl."

I worked my hands and wrists trying to loosen the leather restraints. He must have used his belt to tie me up. I might be able to get out or at least have a better shot.

"Forget it," he answered. "Now the real pleasure and pain are going to start, little girl." His sinister smile was followed by an even more sinister laugh.

"Can I have some water?" I asked. "Before you start my torture."

"Sure, little girl," he said, "I'm not a monster." He walked over to the minibar and took out a cold bottle of water. He twisted off the top and walked over to me. He placed the bottle to my lips. Some of the water spilled down my breasts. My eyes targeted the thumb on the hand that was holding the bottle. Perfect!

My mouth clamped on his thumb like a vice. I broke the skin as his blood oozed into my mouth. He fell to the floor screaming and holding his hand. I rolled back and tucked my legs tight to my chest and slipped my bounded wrists over my butt. Thank God, I was flexible. I had two options. I could run out the door butt ass naked or kick his ass. I decided to go with the latter.

My hands were still tied, but at least in front of me, and my knife was in the car. But I was in a motel room, there had to be something I could use. I scanned the room. There was a lamp bolted to the wall next to the king size bed. That wasn't going to work. There was a heavy brass-like lamp on the desk next to the flat screen TV. I grabbed the heavy lamp off the desk and ripped the plug out of the wall. He got to his knees, but he would never touch me again. He would not control me, he would not destroy me. My hate for him was high. I will crush him completely, like my father before him, this asshole will die.

I struck him across the face with the base of the lamp. The blow knock some of his teeth out and sprayed some blood on the wall. He collapsed onto the floor. I raised the lamp up high and slammed it against his head. I repeated the action, again and again. My body was baptized as I basked in his blood. I continued to smash in his face, crushing his skulk. His body moved after each blow to the head. I smashed and smashed. Until there were no signs of life. His face turned into a fracture, fleshy mess.

I twisted, wiggled and stretched his leather belt until it fell off, freeing my wrist. I looked for my tiny black wallet purse. I didn't remember where I tossed it during the original throws of passion, before it turned into a nightmare. I found my clothes. My top was in the bathroom, my panties were on the A/C unit and my Fuck-me plumps were under the bed, right next to my tiny black wallet purse. I opened it and took out my phone. There was only one person I was going to call.