Chapter 36

Holy Shit! I thought this day would never come. The balloons and the banner were up. Aurora and Bennie were also helping me to make every perfect. After all, it was a homecoming. Ms. Tranhill was been released from the hospital this morning. I had to be there at noon to pick up the old girl. I missed her. I missed her knock at the front door every time I got my bell rung. Her sexually harassing of Leo and the way she begged for his cock. It was sweet. Well, maybe not for Leo, but he was a big boy. He can handle it.

We got the finishing touches to her apartment. We had chocolate cake on the table in the shape of a giant cock, only the best for Ms. Transhill. Bennie laughed every time he walked by and looked at the cake. Aurora slow-cooked a huge container of meatball and Melissa whipped up a dozen hot dogs. Okay, there might be a cock theme going on, it would put a smile on her face.

"You want us to scream, 'Surprise,'" Bennie said.

"Not a good idea, Bennie," I explained. "Don't want to give the old girl a heart attack that way."

"That way?" Bennie questioned.

"Are you planning to give her one another way?" Aurora said.

"Perhaps, Aurora," I said. I looked at Melissa. "Everything good?"

"Oh yeah, baby," Melissa responded. "It is all good."

"Excellent." I grabbed my car's keys. "I'm going to pick her up. Make sure everything is done before we back." I walked out the door on my way to pick up the old girl.

Driving to the hospital for the last time, put a smile on my face. No more walking around the cold building or eating bad food. She was coming home and going back to her old apartment. I pulled up to the patient pick up zone at the front of the hospital. I called the discharge nurse, to let her know that Ms. Tranhill's ride was ready. I waited, checking my phone a couple of times, hoping she didn't die in the wheelchair on her way the car. That would totally suck. Five minutes and then ten minutes went by, no Ms. Transhill. Fifteen and twenty minutes drove by, but no Ms. Transhill.

"This is bullshit!" I said as I got out of my car. Before I could open a can of 'whoop ass,' I saw my girl being wheeled out from the automatic doors.

"Pitch!" Ms. Transhill eyes lit up when she saw my face.

"Hey, Grandma," I said and wrapped my arms around her.

"Sorry, we're late," said the nurse. "There has been some problem with your grandma and a couple of the nurses."

"Problem?" I wondered.

"Yeah," the nurse said. "She kept on grabbing the male nurses' butts."

"Grandma!" I was pretty good at faking outrage.

"Shit, baby girl," Ms. Transhill explained to me. "They all had nice plum like asses that needed to be squeezed. They are lucky that I didn't take a bite, but my teeth kept falling out."

"You nasty," I said.

"Yeah," Ms. Transhill replied. "I'm not dead."

"You won't be for a while." I took control of the wheelchair from the nurse and wheeled Ms. Transhill to my car. I opened the door and helped her out of the wheelchair and into the car. She felt lighter and fragile, but she was still filled with spirit, which I witnessed as a young handsome doctor walked by the car. She put down the window and yelled out to get his attention.

"Hey, Doc," she hollered. "Why don't take my temperature?" She followed the question by opening her mouth and flickering her tongue.

"Oh, dear God," I said. I put up her window and drove away, leaving the doctor looked back at my car with a puzzled look on his face.