Chapter 13

I felt a strong force on the side of my face and on the back of my head. Breathing was becoming harder to do, but I found a way. My grip tightened as the moisture filled my mouth. The cries echoed in the background. A rush of excitement could be felt in my heart. I felt the trembles, the dampness and the raw power of ..."

"Goddamn, Pitch!" My name screamed out of Aurora, I meant Melissa's mouth as I made her come for the fifth time tonight. I lifted her ass as I munched on her sweet muffin. The back of her shoulders and neck buried into the pillow. I might never taste the sweet nectar of Aurora, but tonight, Melissa was playing that role. Her pitch hit a high note as her body was coming again. Her face was bright red and covered with the sweat of excitement and exhaustion. I dropped her ass on the bed and sat back and admired my work.

She softly kicked me. "Who the fuck were you thinking about? Because it sure hell wasn't me."

"You liked that don't you, bitch!" I said with a strong sense of arrogance in my voice.

"Fuck you, Pitch," she replied. She grabbed the pillow and held it against her chest. "So, who is it? And it must be good because you are blushing like crazy."

"Just a sweet young thing in the building. That is all you are getting from me."

"Dammit," she said. "Fucking tease."

I leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes." Her ear to ear grin was going to tear her face in half.

I paused, trying to build up some fake tension. "So, can I." I was a bitch at times.

"Dammit, Pitch," she said. "Keep your fucking secrets." She rolled onto her stomach and buried her face into sheets.

"Don't be mad." I rubbed my hand on her shoulder.

She rolled over to her back. "It is cool." There was a scent of sadness in her answer and being a good friend, I picked up on it.

"Thinking about Cherry?" I asked. She nodded her head but didn't say a word. I laid next to her stroking my fingers on her forehead. "I didn't know y'all were close."

"We weren't," she answered, "but it still sucks. Do you think a killer is hunting strippers?"

"It is my theory, but I haven't done any research on it."

"If there is," she said. "We are the ones that should be hunting him down. Not the police."

A smile came to my face. "I like the way your mind thinks. When should we start?"

"I don't know. I'm not good at this sort of thing."

"The term you are looking for is that you suck at this."

She hit me across the chest. "Asshole."

"The first thing we do is to determine if there really is a serial killer or was Cherry Pop was just a victim of random acts of violence."

"So, what do you have a plan?"

"Well, I do have a skill set in this area, but I could use your help."

"Sure."

"Does Cherry have a pimp?"

"She's a stripper, Pitch!"

I felt my eyes rolled in the head. "I didn't ask if she was a stripper, knucklehead. Does she have a pimp?"

"Raul," she said. "But he wouldn't kill Cherry. She made too much money for him."

"Pimps are assholes," I replied. I had nothing against hooker, call girls or woman of the night. They had a skill that stupid men and some woman were willing to pay for, but pimps were scum. They take advantage of those girls. They got rich off their backs. They beat them, break them in (which is a pimp code word for raping them). Raul might not have killed Cherry or had nothing to do with it, but like Melissa's pimp before he would be made an example of. "Where can I find this Raul?"