Chapter 22

The sounds of the waves crashing on the rocks woke me from the darkest corners of my mind. The strong aroma of ocean tickled my nose. I looked to my right and saw Leo, peacefully sleeping next to me. His body relaxed as the morning sun beamed on his smooth chocolate skin. He exposed chest raising with each slow breath. I knew his mind was working overtime, trying to find Detective Howard, but he kept his promise and didn't let this to interfere with our long weekend.

My hand caressed his chest and moved down to his stomach. His full lips curled into a smile, but he was still asleep. Leo was still resting. I looked down at his waist, still covered with the bed sheets. The sheet couldn't cover the condition that his body suffered, Morning Wood. I didn't want to fuck him this morning, I just wanted to feel him in my mouth. I pulled back the sheet and moved my head down to his stiffness. My right hand cupped his balls as my lips sucked on the head of his dick. My mouth moved down, moistening his shaft with my tongue and mouth. I could still taste me on his cock from the sex we had the night before. His moans were music to my ears as it guided me. My head bobbed up and down, up and down as my tongue twirled and licked this delicious piece of dark chocolate. His body tried to move, but I rest my hand on his chest, giving him a sign that I was going to finish this job.

My mouth dipped faster on his cock and my hand worked its magic on his meat too. The wet and sloppy noise sound got louder as he hardened more in my mouth. Then, his phone vibrated on the nightstand next to the bed. My looked up at me and saw his hand reaching for the phone. I popped his cock out of my mouth.

"If you answer that fucking phone," I warned. "I will bite off your dick and beat you with it." His hand retreated back to the bed. "Good boy." I got back to work. His cock softness a little, but after a couple of strokes and a long deep drag of my mouth, it was back in business. My frequencies increase as his cock was rock hard in my mouth. He wasn't going to last much longer. I felt his body tensed.

"I'm..." He took a breath before he finished his line. "Coming." He was a gentleman for warning me, but I didn't need it. His cum wasn't going on my tits or his stomach.

His body spasm, his growled was the gunshot for his dick as his cum filled my mouth. I sucked it down and milked it. I felt his cock contracting in my mouth as more cum came out. I sucked him clean until there was nothing left but a wet cock slowly going back to its flaccid state. A morning nut was the best nut.

I hopped my ass out of the bed, grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom. "You touch me in the morning and walked away," he said. "Are you going to leave cab fare?"

"Nope," I answered.

"Can you come back to bed, please?"

"Are you begging? That is so sexy." I jumped back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "I know you are not ready for another go at it."

"No," he answered. "I have something to tell you. I should have told you last night, but you couldn't hear me over your screaming orgasms."

I slapped him across the chest. "Asshole," I joked. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked while I rubbed my pussy over his semi-hard cock.

"I'm in love with you, Pitch."

Damn. He just said it. No long speeches about how I changed his life. Or how his soul was empty and my love filled it. Nothing like that, just plain and simple. 'I'm in love with you.'

"Are you saying that, because I just swallow your load?"

"That was for the screaming orgasm comment. I deserved that."

My finger dragged down his chest. "You also deserved a better response." I took in a deep breath, looked into his dark browns and said, "I love you too." Holy shit! I only said that to one other person and that was Melissa. Was it real? Do I really love him? Or do I just love his cock? Or the way he fucks me? Or the way he makes me come with his toes?