Chapter 8

After getting rid of the body, we went back to her apartment. My plan was to pass out on the couch and sleep for a couple of days, but Melissa was too jack and needed a fucking release. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't mind, but not tonight.

Her arms wrapped around me as soon as we entered. Our body slammed against the wall. Her lips attacked me, but it was an assault that I enjoyed. Besides, I had a rare opportunity. How many people could say that had the mother, the father and the daughter in the same night. I gave in to the pressure, the thoughts and the lust. I became the aggressor as I held her back to the wall and reached under her skirt and felt her soaked panties. Damn! I thought as I pulled her panties down around her ankles.

She rested one of her legs on my shoulder. I felt her heel bouncing on my back. Her fingers tangled in my long red hair as she pulled me in closer until I felt the warmth and the wetness on my mouth and tongue. She pressed her shoulders against the wall as her back arched. My nose nuzzled in her mound as my tongue and mouth provided pressure to her. Sounds of her moans and pants aroused me. She threw her other leg over my shoulder, leaving me the only force to hold her up against the wall. My arms wrapped around her thighs as my mouth sucked and played with her clit.

"Fuck me," she moaned. Her body tensed as she repeated the command. "Fuck me." Her voice was soft like a light breeze on a warm summer day.

I grabbed her tighter and buried deeper in her. I became part of her as I drowned in her excitement. Her fingers clenched tighter in my hair and her legs locked my head in place as she held me prisoner. My only key to freedom was to make her come and I was going to earn my sovereignty.

My mouth and tongue fucked her as her ass slammed up against the wall. Her panting and moans filled the halls of her apartment. Her back arched as her hands pressed against the wall. Her mouth opened and her body shook as she climaxed. My mouth filled with the wetness of her orgasm. My eyes peered up as I witnessed her silent screams. Her body flushed as my tongue flickers several more times for good measure. I looked up at her as her orgasm subdued. I smiled and said a phrase I heard many times from past suitors but never said it myself.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked with a smirk.

She laughed and rested her hands on my head. "Fuck you, Pitch."

She planted her feet firmly on the floor. Her laughter muted as she took me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom. What happened next would stay with me forever.

She bent me over the bed and pulled my panties down, but she wasn't gentle. She told me not to move as she walked over to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a long black strap-on.

"Oh, shit!" Excitement and a little fear came over my body. This was a side of Melissa I haven't seen before. We shared our lust and love many times without using toys. We had a vanilla lesbian relationship. She strapped on the large cock and walked to me. She ran her fingers across my ass and slapped it hard. She stood behind me and I felt her large member caressing the soft flesh on my butt. She laughed as my ass jiggled following another slap. Her fingernails lightly scratched the side of my body, creating goosebumps on my skin. She reached her hand between my legs and slowly pulled them apart. She caressed the dampness of my body. She leaned over and I felt the firm rubber cock pressing up against my ass.

Her lips scraped my ear as she whispered, "This is for fucking my Mom." The words came as a warning to my punishment.

Silent was my reply. Her cock caressed the lips of my pussy as it spread my wetness around the opening. My body tensed as I didn't know how she was going to process. Was she going to be my gentle? Or rough? I heard a snigger. Crap! My hands grabbed a fistful of the satin sheets that covered the bed. My legs taut as my body braced for impact.