Kimchi

"Ughhh." I groan, opening my eyes and sitting up from the cold floor, rubbing my forehead in throbbing pain. "Wh-what happened? Wh-where am I?"
My surroundings had changed, nothing looked like anything I had seen before. My surroundings were that of an authentic Korean room, with the smell of Original Korean Foods circulating the room, and... Kimchi? My stomach groans as I look about the room, trying to locate the source of the mouth-watering food. A youthful face appears in the doorway, smiling softly at me.
"Who are you?" I ask, now slightly curious to who is welcoming me into thsir home without a request.
"M-me? Oh, just a random passer-by who saw you passed out on the street, poor you! I couldn't just leave you there, so I brought you into my home. Oh, I hope you don't mind!" She stutters through her words, obviously nervous. She steps from behind the doorway, presenting her neat hanbok, her beautifully plain jeogori and chima crease-free. I appreciate her traditional Korean dress for a moment, remembering what I have been told about the Three Kingsom's Period. She looks younger than me, but not by much. She is a... Dongsaeng?
"Well, thank you. This is a lovely authentic Korean home. And your hanbok is beautiful." I compliment. She blushes, slowly moving closer and kneeling beside me.
"Are you okay?" She asks. "I couldn't see anything wrong, but I'm not sure what happened. Could you tell me?"
"I'm not really sure..." I reply, racking my brains for an answer. "I just remember blacking out and falling. I may have just passed out?" I guess. "I'm really not sure, I'm sorry." I apologise.
"No need to be sorry. I just wondered so I would know if I needed to check for any injuries. I may not need to though." She softly comforts me, smiling gently.
"Okay." I mumble.
"Would you like some food?" She asks. "I have loads of traditional Korean foods cooking. And two portions of Kimchi." She tells me, getting up and walking to a door opposite me.
"How did you know?" I sharply question. She pauses, turning to face me in the doorway.
"Know what? This is what I always eat. I love Kimchi, it's my favourite!" She quickly replies.
"How did you know it was the food I was questioning?" I slowly continue. "I didn't say anything to say it was the food I was questioning."
"Oh... a lucky guess?" She stutters.
"I don't buy it!" I shout back causing the girl to widen her eyes in shock. "I don't think it was luck at all! WHO ARE YOU?" I yell, causing the room to gently shake. The girl straightens up, standing tall to bring herself confidence.
"I am Seo Yeon Rin and I am a fan of BTS." She replies, before beginning to shake in fear.
"Oh." I reply, beginning to get up, before she rushes over in fear.
"Oh No! Don't try to get up Ho Seok Oppa! Please don't! You could hurt yourself! You need rest!" She cries, gently pushing me back to the floor. So, she is a Dongsaeng.
"I'm fine, trust me." I reply. "And... call me Hobi." She smiles.
"Oh thank you, Hobi Oppa!" She exclaims.
"No problem, Yeon Rin Dongsaeng. I'm glad you're a fan!" I begin to make conversation.
"Yeah, I have been for a while now." She replies. "So, do you want some Kimchi?" She asks, standing for a second time.
"Yes please." I reply eagerly, causing her to smile as she walks into her kitchen. I sit up and cross my legs, as she insists I can't stand yet. As she comes back with two bowls of Kimchi, I smile at her. She passes me a bowl and pulls a cushion infront of me.
"Are you okay with me sitting and eating with you?" She suddenly asks. I nod, watching her take a seat and begin to devour her Kimchi. I do the same, as we sit in blissful silence for a few moments.
"So, Yeon Rin Dongsaeng. How long have you known about BTS?" I ask.
"Oh, since about a year ago maybe. It made me want to move to Seoul and live as a Korean would!" She tells me. "But I know about before I began to follow you guys... and Kpop as a whole!"
"So, we're your first Kpop group?" I ask.
"Oh, yes, indeed!" She cheers. "Your music inspired me. It was unlike anything I had ever heard before! That's what made me stick with Kpop!"
"Well, I'm glad to hear that!" I reply, growing quiet once again and focusing on the delicious Kimchi in my hand. Suddenly, the phone rings. Yeon Rin looks up at me, before hurriedly standing up and moving to the phone, leaving her Kimchi beside her cushion. She answers the phone, before looking at me, alarmed.
I had a feeling this wasn't good...

So guys, that is this weeks chapter!
And now,let me tell you a little secret...
Seo Yeon Rin is the korean name for Wonder Mystery! ME!
I used the Rum and Monkey Korean Name Generator to get this name! Doesn't it sound cool?
Anyways, that is today's little secret for the chapter!

I hope you enjoyed that chapter everyone! It took a while!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 792 Words