"Yeon Rin?"

"Yeon Rin?" I mutter, staring her in the face.
"HOBI!" she yells, stuck to the end of the bed with a set of handcuffs. She reaches out with her left hand, her free hand. I rush forwards, kneeling by her side and hugging her. "Thank God you're here!" She cries, clutching onto me. I could tell she was terribly scared. "I was so scared I was alone with that... freak. That person I called a friend." She told me. I gently pull away, to her complaints.
"What happened?" I asked her, as I moved over to the cuffs keeping her attatched to the bed.
"H-he kidnapped me when you were fighting Jae Hyuk." I nodded in answer, remembering the scene all too well. "I tried to call for you, but he used a... cloth, I think it was. It had something on it, I'm not sure what, but I began to feel dizzy, and I passed out in his arms, I couldn't struggle or call for you, though I wished I could have. He took me to wherever this is, and I've been calling for help since!" She cries, tears beginning to flow.
"Yeon Rin, don't cry! I'm here now." I soothe her, scooting back to her side and embracing her gently. She cries into my shoulder, hanging on to me for dear life. I feel her cling to my hoodie, a fist full dragging away from my back. My back began to feel cold, shivers shooting up my spine. I focused on calming down Yeon Rin. "It's fine, Yeon Rin." I tell her again. "I'm here for you. I'm here." I whisper to her, cradling her in my arms as we rock back and forth. As she quietens down, her grip on my hoodie stays strong, as if willing me to stay where I was, not move or go anywhere. I stay for a little longer, studying the handcuffs from where I sat with Yeon Rin layed against my chest, her free hand moving to clutch my shirt through my open hoodie. As I move a hand from the floor, placing over her hand, she sighs lightly. I gently squeeze her hand, but she shakes her head. "I need to move if you want to be free from the cuffs, Yeon Rin." I whisper to her. She sighs, tightening her grip on my shirt, before reluctantly letting go. She looks up to me.
"Please, don't be long." She whispers quietly to me. I lean down, gently kissing her on her forehead. As she gasps in shock, cheeks blushing beetroot red, I smile gently at her. As I go to stand up, she leans up, quickly kissing my cheek, before her cheeks flare up again. I blush, quickly getting up and moving to the cuffs. As I get to work, my mind is filled with memories of her from the past day, and how much I went through for a girl I just met. A girl who cared for me when I was helpless. The gentle, sweet girl who sat blushing at a gentle kiss on the head from me and who blushed with me when she kissed my cheek.

Can she really like a helpless,clumsy doofus like me?
And do I already like Yeon Rin like that?

So guys! Another chapter finished!
Do Hobi and Yeon Rin like each other? And can they have those feelings, after only one day?
All questions to be answered in the next Chapter!

If you dont read my Yoongi Fic, or haven't gotten to it yet, then you probably wont know that I am planning on taking next week off. It is my school holidays and I feel a break from writing for a week is going to be a good thing, so I can write more and write better when I am back! I will be back the week after though, don't worry! So please, dont expect any chapters next week!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 550 Words