The 'Great' Hall

"Left!"
"Got it!"
"Right!"
"On it!"
"Forward!"
"Yup!"
"Down!"
"I GOT IT!" I call finally, standing as I clutch the creature. Wan Hyuk grabs a glass case nearby, letting me throw the creature into it as he snaps the lid shut. The creature lowers to the case floor, it's crystal eyes slowly closing. I stare in awe. "It... died already?" I mumble. Wan Hyuk nods.
"It must not be able to live in cases other than the one it came from." I shake my head, confused at the sight, but letting a wave of relief wash over me.
"Now, I'm going after Yeon Rin." I sigh, moving towards the doorway.
"Go. Hurry, HoSeok." Wan Hyuk calls to me. "You need to find her. And remember. You have my blessing." He smiles to me as I rush through the doorway, my feet carrying me faster than I ever thought I could go.

***

I enter the hall, the location on the sheet Wan Hyuk gave me earlier. It seemed deserted, abandoned years ago. I take a glance around the hall, tables upturned and chairs strewn across the floor. I would have expected everything to left as it was set, not messy like this. My stomach churns, nerves over-riding me. My silence fails to travel to my feet, my quiet movements echoing around the room. If anyone was here, they would know about me by now. I still try to stay quiet, but straightening up and beginning to walk naturally. I decide to explore the open set of double doors opposite the entrance. I wander to the doorway, peeking into the corridor. Silence greets me.
I step through into the pasty, white-walled corridor. I turn right, taking a few steps, running into a wall. I bounce and stagger back, shaking my head as I stare at the wall in shock. I quickly turn to walk the other way. My head spins, but I refuse to let it bother me.
"Huh." I quietly mutter to myself. "Didn't think there would be a fake corridor in here." I shake my head in disbelief, becoming focused on my surroundings again. Stairs appear to my left, another door to my right. I shake the door handle to my right, the silver door staying shut. I sigh, deciding to peek up the stairs. I step onto the first step, an echoing clang sounding. I sigh, slowly making my way up half the stairs to a platform connecting to a second half of the stairs. I peak over the ceiling-floor, through a crack, feet welcoming me. I quickly duck to the floor, wondering what to do. I peak over again, watching the feet move away, left, down a corridor. I hear a door open, closing shortly after. I sigh, taking a moment to check the coast is clear. Nothing appears, so I creep up the steps, standing up straight and looking around. The coast is still clear, so I turn left and begin to move forwards. More doors appear to my left and right, as I shake the door handles, they all stay closed. As the corridor comes to an end, one door remains. No corners. No signs. This floor had a guy. A guard. It's got to be this floor. I take a breath placing my hand on the door handle. This is it.
I begin to turn the handle, nerves rising. All I can think of now is Yeon Rin. Nothing else occupies my mind. I'm getting her back.
Today.
Now.

So guys, are we finally getting Yeon Rin back? What's going to happen next?
Let me know what you think! I can't wait to let you guys know what's next! You may even change my mind with your idea for what's going to happen next!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 587 Words