Girl

"HoSeok..." she softly replies. I sigh, looking to the floor. Have I just blown it?
"I'm sorry, I just messed everything up, didn't-"
"HoSeok. You didn't." She tells me, stopping me from rambling on. I sigh in relief, looking up at her. She smiles, looking into my eyes. I get lost yet again in her soft, gentle eyes. "Yes, of course Hobi." I look down in relief, then looking back up in shock.
"Wait, really?" I exclaim. She giggles gently making me lose my mind.
"Yes, HoSeok. Why would I say no? You're so sweet, kind, gentle, romantic... I hope?" I chuckle.
"I sure try." I tell her. She blushes, looking down to the floor before flicking her hair back, looking me in the eyes again.
"You're amazing, HoSeok. So yes, of course. Duh!" She laughs. I smile, relieved it went well. She squeezes my hands, resting her head on my chest as our fingers intertwine, hands at the side of our heads. I move my left hand, her hand falling to my waist as I place mine behind her head. I lean down, gently kissing the top of her head and resting my chin on her head as we rock back and forth in the middle of the room of lifeless bodies.
We don't seem to care about our surroundings, as having each other is all that really matters to me. I'm sure she feels the same as she pulls away, freeing her hands and reaching up to cup my cheeks. I place my hands on her waist, pulling her back towards me. She stands up on tip toe, gently pulling me closer as the distance between us disappears. I take a short breath of luck, erasing the distance between our lips as I close my eyes. The world around me fades away as my world focuses in on Yeon Rin. The light to my darkness. The other half to my sunshine. Or just simply. Shes the other me.
My Girl.

Chapter Word Count: 332 Words