Yeon Rin

"Yeon Rin?" I yell into the silence of her home. "Yeon Rin, where did you go?" I wander about the house, finding no-one. I was alone again, and this time, someone else was in trouble!
*****
I cycle along the path at full pelt, Yeon Rin's bike serving me well. I knew who had taken her, and it was too long to figure out. Three hours of thinking was barely enough, but I figures out that jealousy was enough motivation for kidnapping. Now it was just to figure out which one of the guys kidnapped Yeon Rin.
There was three.
Jae Hyuk, Wan Hyuk and Hyo Mi.
But Jae Hyuk couldn't have taken her, because she disappeared when I was trying to get rid of him. He never left my sight.
So two remained.
Neither seemed particularly important from the conversations earlier, but that is never the answer.
I arrive at the internet cafè, dragging Yeon Rin's bike into the bike rack and rushing inside to find a computer and track down the guys.
First up, Mr Shin Wan Hyuk.

So guys, the hunt for Yeon Rin is on!
Who do you think kidnapped 'me'? Let me know in the comments!
I'm also sorry its so short, but the Next Chapter will be significantly lover, I promise. The next chapter will be searching for the two characters, Wan Hyuk and Hyo Mi!
Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 180 Words