Bulletless

*Last Chapter Recap - Skip if you read it!*
HoSeok went to open the door, but stopped himself, realising that he needed defence if he was right. He traced back his steps, finding a new door just last the stairs. He opens it, finding weapons stashed in the cleaning closet. He grabs what he needs, a small pocket knife and two pistols. He takes them and makes his way back to the first door, opening it to find many guards surrounding and 'protecting' Yeon Rin. He takes them down with one of the guns, surprisingly easily, and as the final guard falls, he looks into Yeon Rin's eyes from the doorway, realising she looks disappointed. The last two sentences read:
I sigh, falling to my knees.
What have I done?
*And that's what you missed on - GLEE!*
I just had to use that joke... sorry.
*But seriously, that's what you missed!*

Recap Word Count: 150 Words

"Yeon Rin..." I whisper, looking to her. "I-I'm-"
"Just... get me out of here." She tells me. I stand obediently, reaching for the pocketknife I grabbed earlier. I begin to cut the ropes.
"Yeon Rin, I'm sorry. I don't know how I managed to do that so easily, I swear! Something seemed to take over my body, it didn't feel like... me." I confess. I hear her take a sharp intake of breath. I sigh, looking back down to her hands as I get closer to freeing them. She sighs.
"Okay." Is all she says. I look up to her.
"W-What?" I stutter.
"Okay. I understand." She answers. I sigh in relief.
"Really? Oh my, I'm so sorry, Yeon Rin. Thank you for understanding." I exclaim. Just then, the rope breaks, her hands free. She brings her hands infront of her, bending over to begin to untie her feet, starting on her left. I scoot around to the front, helping her with her right foot. She finishes, stretching her leg and sitting back up. I hear her gasp, as I feel her grasp my other pistol. I pause, feeling eyes on my back. I try to continue slowly, as I'm almost finished untying her other foot. As I finish and fling the rope off, I hear a quiet click as I feel something cold and round rest on my back. As Yeon Rin moves to my right, out of my sight, I hear a second click from her direction.
"I guess the tables have turned." A gruff voice calls from behind. I chuckle.
"I guess so." I answer.
"In more ways than one!" Yeon Rin adds. I begin to slowly turn my head to look for Yeon Rin, but the stranger puts pressure on my back, making me snap my head back to the chair.
"No looking!" He yells. "I don't want you whispering to your girlfriend." He mumbles. I shake my head.
"Ouch. That stings. Technically not my girlfriend!" I call out mockingly. The pressure on my back grows.
"And looks like you don't want her to be, how you're acting." He growls at me. I laugh.
"You really dont know me then, my friend" I call out, as I whip round, grasping the old shotgun I now see and sharply yanking it from his hands. I flip it round, holding it to his chest.
I take in his features. He looks like an ex model grown old. His jawline is perfect, his glistening eyes breathtaking and his posture immaculate. I grip the old gun tighter.
"Get. Out of here." I growl at him. He holds his hands up, backing away slowly. I lower the gun slightly, watching him intently as he reaches the doorway, turning and speedwalking to the stairs. As I hear the bashing of his feet on the stairs, I place the head of the gun to the floor, removing the barrel in search for ammo. I gasp, frustrated.
There's no bullets!

Sorry it's late guys. I lost the ending so had to rewrite it just now.
I hope you still enjoy!

Chapter Word Count: 498 Words