Anger

"You!" I growl in anger. "What have you done wih her?" I yell again.
"What, your new girlfriend?" He laughs.
"I wish." I mutter.
"Well, she should be with me, but you're getting in the way!" He exclaims.
"W-what do you mean?" I stutter, scared for the trje meaning.
"Her father promised me her hand in marriage when he betrayed me a couple years ago." He growls at me, clearly wanting me to 'understand'.
"She doesn't have a father! So she cant have been promised to you!" I yell.
"Well, how do you know that? She never tells anyone that." The sly reply comes.
"She doesn't need to tell me, I can tell." I answer truthfully.
"And how's that?"
"Because I'm not stupid or insensitive like you!" I yell. "Apparently you already knew about me before all this. I'm the sensitive one in the group, remember? I can tell these things by emotions and body language!" I yell, angered at him questioning me, even already knowing about me because of my idolism.
"I-I didn't realise that was real." He murmurs to me. "I thought it was an act."
"Why would we lie to our family?" I ask, taking a small step closer to him. "You don't have to do this, Wan Hyuk. The Shin name would clearly be angered at this act. You have morals, Wan Hyuk. Even if you dont follow them, you have them." I tell him.
"Yes, HoSeok. They would be. I've been so stupid!" He grumbles to himself.
"Then tell me where Yeon Rin is, and this can all go away." I tell him.
"Fine. I'll write you directions. She'll have already been taken from the last room."
"Tell me anyway. Just in case." I quickly tell him. He nods, beginning to write them down on a slip of paper.
"Tell me, HoSeok. How did you know she didn't have a father?" He asks, writing as he looks at me.
"How she acted hinted me. When she was angry at you, I saw a glint in her eyes. Not anger at you, but at some other man. The only man I could think of was a father. I know the glint in my eye when I think happily of my father, her glint was slightly similar. But I sensed something else. Like she was mad at him. It was a massive guess, honestly. But something else made me sure." I explain.
"What made you sure?" He asks, finished writing and listening closely, intrigued and trying to learn, clear from that glint in his eye.
"The way you spoke mentioninher father." I simply reply. He nods, handing me the slip of paper as he bows. I bow in reply, listening to his words carefully.
"Please, find her. I wish you luck. And... you have my blessing." He says, straightening up. I straighten up also, coming to face him.
"Thank you, Wan Hyuk, it means a lot." I reply, taking a glance at the paper. I look back to him, suddenly scared. "Are you sure? How could she be here?" I ask, praying she was still in the house.
"Because it means a lot to her." He replies. "Go, hurry." He tells me. I nod beginning to run to the last room she was left in, the games room. As I leave, Wan Hyuk calls one last thing to me.
"It's her sacred place... Where her father met her for the final time."

So guys, I hope you enjoyed that chapter!
We're getting closer to the end! A few more chapters at most I think!
Hurrah!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 577 Words