The Friend

"Yes, okay. Annyeong!" Is all Yeon Rin says, slamming the phone down and hurrying over to me. "Grab your Kimchi! You have to hide!" She exclaims, holding out her hand to help me up. I grab it, trusting her judgement.
"Why?" I ask as she carefully helps me up and steadies me.
"Because, my friend is coming." She tries to explain.
"What's wrong with that?" I ask her.
"Because he hates you and the other members with a passion! He told me once, while I was fangirling over your Blood Sweat and Tears video... which I adore by the way! He told me he would... he would kill any of you he ever meets." Yeon Rin explains to me, now visibly upset.
"Oh..." is all I can manage to say to the floor. I look from the floor, as Yeon Rin behind to cry. "Oh, Yeon Rin, don't cry!" I try to comfort her, moving towards her and gently hugging her. "It will be fine. Trust me." I whisper to her. She sniffles, wiping her tears and hugging me back.
"I hope so. But you need to hide, Hobi! You can't let my friend see you!" She exclaims.
"If he does, I'll make sure we are both okay, I promise you, Yeon Rin." I tell her, gently stroking her head and comforting her. I break away after a moment, beginning to glance around the room to find a hiding spot. I spot a chest of drawers in the other room, just big enough to hide me behind. I turn back to Yeon Rin, taking her hand and squeezing it in reassurance before swiftly moving to the drawers. I look down at myself, realising the only thing that would reveal me is my hair. I flick my hood up before crouching behind the drawers. A small hole in the middle of the draws allows me to look out at the scene. As a knock on the door echoes through the house, I give Yeon Rin a thumbs up, reassuring her opening the door would be okay.

So, a short chapter to tease next weeks! I'm sorry its so short, but next week's chapter will have a load of action, so look forwards to that!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 345 Words