Shin Wan Hyuk

I arrive outside Wan Hyuk's home, glancing up at the large three story home as I hide my bike behind a shrub.
"Got it!" I whisper loudly to myself, walking up to the door. As I knock, the door slowly falls open. I glance swiftly at the door in shock, slowly placing a foot through the doorway. "Does this count as trespassing?" I murmur to myself. I step inside fully, looking around the grand entranceway. "Nevermind." I mutter under my breath, walking forwards.
Let me tell you, the hallway was extravagant, with large marble stairs greeting you as you enter, splitting into three parts in mid air and leading you to two doors upstairs. The two doors oppose each other on opposite sides of the room, with the third set leading further up to the third floor, just out of eye sight. The floors were bright, polished wooden planks, splitting in the floor and leading you the stairs and both left & right of you. Two open doorways, absent of grand doors, took you further into the house, the right showing a polished, modern kitchen, the left, a large gaming room, decked with comfortable seats and beanbag chairs.
That's how I would describe it.
All I can honestly say is, you would be amazed!
I look about the entrance once more, trying to decide where I should go first. I thought the kitchen may be a good place, so I walk in to find... nothing. The polished kitchen had nothing special, in the sense of people or signs of life, honestly. It was like no-one had eaten from or been anywhere near it in weeks. I shake my head, turning around and walking back into the entrance. I continue on, walking through to the large game room. The room was left immaculately clean, the red and blue bean bags looking as clean as possible. They looked like a new addition to the room, completely unused. I inspect the game selection, containing games such as the Outlast Series and party games, for devices such as the Xbox One to the new Nintendo Switch.
(Wait, was that even out yet?!?)
He must be really well known, to have a Nintendo Switch before release!
But anyway, nothing looked used. I left the room swiftly, refusing to be tempted to touch anything or take anything. I'm not a thief!
Next, I face the stairs, checking my shoes before stepping onto the white marble stairs. As I reach the top, I turn left, deciding that, as I went right first last time, left was the way to go! I slowly open the door, displaying a small bedroom, an en suite bathroom sitting to the left of the doorway I stand in. The beds look untouched, as if Wan Hyuk has never received visitors before. I leave the way I came, closing the door softly behind me. I slowly treck across the stairs once again, reaching the door to the right, the door left ajar. Another deserted room, with computers, laptops, tablets and even more tech galore. I swipe open the computer, no lock on it, and get faced with a bright, bouncy guy on a YouTube video left on screen. I recognise that this was Shin Wan Hyuk. This is who I am looking for. I back away from the computer, deciding I have seen enough. I leave the room, closing the door behind me, instinct kicking in, as Seokjinnie always complains if I leave a door open for even a second. I stroll into the middle of the staircase, looking up at the third and final floor. As I take a deep breath, my foot steps onto the next step, leading me to the third floor.
The third floor looks the grandest of them all, with large statues filling the balcony-style marble hall. One reminds me of the Blood Sweat & Tears Music Video Shoot, with large black wings sprouting from the kneeling man's back. It looks freakishly similar to the one we used. I walk closer, carefully feeling the statues cheek as I step to face it. It feeled all so familiar, when I mocked Jinnie by acting out his statue kiss scene. It brings back the memories, vividly, unlike anything my brain could conjure itself. The statue seemed the exact same, as if this guy actually stole it from BigHit. I shiver, stepping down from the podium surrounding the kneeling statue, grabbing my phone. I take a picture of the statue, sending it to Bang PD~nim with the caption 'Is this ours?' My phone slips silently from my hand into my pocket, allowing me to stare at the statue for a few more moments. I gently skip backwards, leading myself to the door to the right of the stairs as I take a final glance at the statue. I turn to face the new door, slowly swinging it open to face a storage room, filled to the ceiling with all Wan Hyuk's old possessions. Looking about, one item catches my eye. As I step left, my hand brushes the surface of a small, wooden box. As I pick it up, the room seems to yell to me, telling me to leave it be. As I move the box, examining it's polished exterior, my hand catches the small, brass lock, allowing it to swing open. A key and a slip of paper fall out, hitting the floor with a small thud. I look to the noise, slowly bending down to grab the items. The key falls around my wrist, leaving my hand free to move the paper about in my hand. As I flick the paper open, 'Bedroom' greets me. The room across the hallway was the only room left. As I swing the key into my grasp, my smile flickers. I walk from the room, striding along the hall to face the other door.
I notice the door looks... different. A marble door that I had never seen anything like was seemingly towering over me.
My hand trembles, the key wavering in the air and failing to reach the small lock. As I take a breath, my hand steadies, sliding the key into the lock. Why would this room have a key in the opposite room?
As the lock clicks, I swing open the heavy marble door.
The key falls from my hand, colliding with the marble floor and sliding out of the way.
What is this?

So guys, a long chapter, as promised!
I hope you enjoyed that! My thumbs may just drop off after this is released! I worked so hard on this chapter, making sure all the descriptions were correct and that the story made sense! (Which is surprisingly difficult for me! I'm not sure why!)

I'm sorry that there was no chapter yesterday, but that was so this extra long chapter could be released on tume today! There was not enough time to even think about a second chapter!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 1076 Words