Mystery

"Yeon Rin, I got it!"I yell in triumph, untatching the cuff from the bed and standing up. I reach out a hand, smiling down at the free and releaved Yeon Rin. She smiled, taking my hand and pushing up, from the floor, effortlessly flying upwards to stand and face me. Our breath intertwined, bodies close to connecting, her face millimetres from mine. I stare into her hypnotic, crystal blue eyes, hers staring back at mine. I'd forgotten the colour of my own eyes from the countless colours my contacts have me over the past three or four years.
"Brown" She mutters. "Your eyes don't look as black up close." She tells me, a little louder than before.
"So you thought I had black eyes?" I ask her. She giggles slightly, shaking her head.
"No, but I could see why people would call them black." She tries to conice me. I laugh, placing my hand on her cheek.
"We both know that isn't true, Yeon Rin." I tell her, leaning down and kissing her once again. As I pull away, I hear her soft giggle fly around the room, her blushing cheeks making me smile.
"Yeah, I always thought you had black eyes, but since I met you, I realised that I was wrong." She rambles on. I laugh softly, walking to the door and pulling her with me. I stop before I reach the door, letting her walk out before me.
"After you, beautiful." I tell her, bowing and extending an arm out the door. As I straighten up, she passes me, walking out the door and looking around the hallway. I move to walk out the dark room, as Yeon Rin screams, being yanked out of the doorway. I yell, rushing forwards to try and find her. I turn about, finding nothing in the open. "YEON RIN!" I yell, growing worried. Again. "YEON RIN!"
"Hello, HoSeok."

Another chapter down, and I've dissappeared! What will happen Next! Let me know what you think!

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's short... I will make sure future chapters are longer! I have been swamped with homework so have not had much time to write. Sorry!

Also, sorry it's late! I was told to do other important things and couldn't get the time to post it! Sorry for the delay!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 318 Words