Honestly Honesty

"HoSeok?" A voice yells to me. "HOSEOK!" Once again. "HoSeok!" Again and again. It won't move me. My body is tingling. It isn't enough to get me up. "HoSeok! Come on, get up man!" The voice pushes me further and further, but just not far enough. I try to push my own brain to tell me everything. Nothing comes. "HoSeok." Once again, but this time, it isn't finished. "Yeon Rin needs you." It reminds me, sending memories flooding back into my brain, pain dragged with it. I groan, my body flying upwards towards my feet, my hands flying to my forehead as well, beginning to claw at the pain.
"Aghh!" I yell, everything now hurting, not tingling. "Aghh. Stop it! I can't take this pain!" I yell. A hand reaches out to my back, softly toutching it.
"HoSeok. HoSeok, what happened? What's going on?" The voice asks again. I shake my head slightly, resisting the pain.
"I-I..." I try to say, my throat burning, an attempt to silence me, restrain me, keep me quiet. I groan once again, arguing with the pain. "I.. fell?" I question myself. The pain in my head grows weaker. Yes? I turn my head to my left behind me, looking for the cause and spotting Wan Hyuk, the source of the voice and the hand. As I turn further to my left, the pain fades. Closer? I continue to go left, the pain reaching it's lowest. I pause halfway through, looking to the floor and taking a moment to let my head rest, then turning just slightly further to the left. "AGHH!" I scream, the pain racing back. I swiftly knock my head back to the middle point, the pain disappearing just as fast as it raced back. I look closely, the scene seeming too perfect. I begin to scan below seats and the lowest of armchairs. Under a faded pink armchair, the trimmings reaching to the floor looked perfect, apart from a small fold lifted slightly under the chair, nearly unnoticeable. It was jet black. Black. Sat upside down. A smart, silver handle. As I stare, the pain drains from my entire body. I turn over, now kneeling facing the box, looking ready to pounce, pushing my legs under my weight and slowly standing up, reminding me of my Wings Intro Coreography and the feeling I got with Run, the determination and powerful, overpowering frustration I felt. My target was locked on, and everything was going to be sorted, and Yeon Rin, the only care in my world, would finally be safe with me, as soon as this blasted black box is gone. I take one, two, three steps forwards, my anger rising and rising. I grow faster with steps four, five and by step six I was pretty much running, as I pounce at the chair. I grasp the box, clawing at it to drag it into the light. I'm probably petrifying Wan Hyuk, but I don't care. This box seems to be messing with my whole life, everything I care about... Yeon Rin. My precious, innocent Yeon Rin. Or rather the precious, innocent Yeon Rin I hope will be mine. I'm not letting it get away. It'll pay. I'll make it pay, however you make a box pay...
"HoSeok! What are you doing?" Wan Hyuk exclaims, sounding confused and scared.
"This..." I start, still grasping and clawing for the box, which seems to be resisting me. "This BOX is... is messing with me... and... and I'm not going to... to let it... get away!" I explain between pants, as I grow tired. Suddenly, I grab the box after the long battle, pulling it from under the chair, into the light. I sit up, beginning to study the box, throwing it into different positions, slipping into a concentration level I've never reached. I sense Wan Hyuk move to my side, slowly lowering into a squat at my side.
"Is it... is it letting you progress through the room when you-"
"Figure something out or admit something. A bit of both for admittance." I answer before he finishes asking me, not taking my eyes from studying the box. "It's too strange. This box has to open. It has to get rid of this confusion!" I yell at the box, shaking and rattling it in annoyance. "LET ME FREE!" I scream at it, dropping it and falling back to the floor, annoyance letting the tears fall. I cover my face with my hands, shaking my head slowly, not wanting to come to the realisation I was possibly crazy. I let the tears roll, angry shouts and grunts slipping from my mouth. I feel Wan Hyuk kneel at my side, gently placing a hand on my right shoulder.
"Come on, HoSeok. You can do this." He reassures me. "Maybe you have to admit something else?" He suggests. I sigh, sitting upright again and looking at the box through the tears. I drag it towards me, throwing my hands back to my sides.
"Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask it. Nothing. "How about... my life?" Nothing. "Emotions?" A slight shake. "So... what emotions? Work?" Nothing. "Social?" Another slight shake. "Hmmm... I'm guessing your hinting at Yeon Rin?" The box shakes some more. "Okay, I figured." I look back to Wan Hyuk nervously.
"Be honest." Wan Hyuk assures me, smiling. I sigh.
"I'm sorry. You seem like such a nice guy, I dont want to hurt your feelings." I admit. He smiles weakly.
"It's fine. Please. Be honest to it." He tells me. I sigh, turning back to the box, taking a deep breath...

So, another chapter down!
I hope you enjoyed!
I know HoSeok may seem crazy in this chapter. He's talking to the box and he s talking to himself in his head. It seems crazy. You'll find out if it actually is soon!
Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 940 Words