Conclusion (Part 1)

*A year later*

"Flower?" I softly call from the kitchen through the halls of our home. I hear a couple light footsteps before a reply.
"Yes Sunshine?" She calls back. I smile, taking a few steps closer to her voice from down in the corridor. I wait a little longer, the sound of her delicate footsteps floating to my ears. I watch Yeon Rin peek around the corner, her eyes smiling softly at me. She steps fully into the hall, revealing my oversized top and her nearly-invisible shorts, her favourite pyjamas. It really looks better than my jeans and loose top. I chuckle, opening my arms as I walk to her. She jumps into my arms, hers flying around my neck as mine wrap around her waist.
"Hey Flower." I whisper into her ear. She giggles softly, causing my heart to beat faster. "Just wondered where you were. I made breakfast!" I tell her, letting her gently land on the floor again and taking her hand, guiding her into the kitchen. "Pancakes! Your favourite!" I exclaim. She smiles like a little kid, clapping her hands in joy.
"Thank you Sunshine, this is amazing!" She answers, wrapping her arms around my waist and letting her face rest on my chest. I place my hands on her face and back, gently rocking a couple times before letting her escape my grasp. She stands up on her tip toes, planting a small peck on my cheek before jumping on the bar stool, digging in.
"Glad you like it baby. Let me get my stuff." I laugh softly, gently rubbing her back before walking back into our room. I grab my sports bag, placing it on my bed and stuffing in my spare clothing in the bottom, beginning to layer my hand towel and my small energy bars strewn in my junk drawer. I then grab my water bottle, picking up my bag and walking back into the kitchen. I run the tap, looking over my shoulder to Yeon Rin, already picking up her plate and carrying it over to me. "Good?" I ask. She nods, looking down at my bottle as I swiftly fill it up, moving to the side as I screw the lid onto it and throw it into my bag.
"What time do you think you'll be home?" She asks. I smile.
"Probably going to be a late day today. Maybe 9? We've got even more prep today, I've got to teach the guys more Coreo as well, and you know how that goes." I chuckle, causing her to giggle softly. She playfully hits my side, trying not to laugh any more.
"You know they work really hard, Hobi. Play nice! They always want to impress you." She exclaims. I smile, kissing her on the head.
"I know, I know." I sling my bag over my shoulder, grabbing my coat. "You should come to the studio today!" I tell her. She nods her head.
"Of course! I can get ready in half an hour and be down in an hour?" She says. I smile, kissing her on the forehead before I walk towards the door.
"Great. The guys have been asking about you a lot just recently. They'd really love to see you! Just let me know when you're on your way!" I tell her. I open the front door. "See you soon my Flower!" I call back. I hear her giggle.
"I'll be down to the studio as soon as I can baby. Stay shining my Sunshine." She calls back.
"Stay blooming my Flower." I answer, closing the front door and pulling out my phone, texting Yoongi.

-On my way. See you soon~

So guys! That is the end of this story! Well... Nearly. There's two conclusion chapters as I couldn't write everything this week! So next week may just be the end! It's sad to see a second story of mine come to an end, but I'm happy at the same time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Also, I'm sorry this is late. I've had a surprisingly busy day!

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 615 Words