~HWAITING!

"GET OUT!" I yell at this Jae Hyuk guy, striding forwards and pulling Yeon Rin protectively behind me. "She told you to go hang out with... Wan Hyuk and Hyo Mi?" I look behind me at Yeon Rin, as she nods. I look back at Jae Hyuk. "So go do that! Respect her enough to go when she asks you to!" I continue to yell.
"Jung Ho-Seok." Jae Hyuk growls in reply. "Why are you here?" He snarls, pacing slowly towards us.
"None of your business! Now leave before I make you!" I yell, keeping Yeon Rin close behind me. Jae Hyuk continues to pace closer, as Yeon Rin clings to me in fear. I put a hand over hers, wrapped around my waist, only just meeting at the front. My other hand reaches forwards, warning Jae Hyuk to stay away and leave. "Just leave!" I yell once again, to no reply. I squeeze Yeon Rin's hand, loosening her grip and pushing her backwards.
As she stumbles to the wall, I lash out at Jae Hyuk, kicking him in the stomach and pushing him back. As he recovers from the hit, I slap him across the face, making him stagger closer to the door. I dodge as he lashes back, retaliating by punching his shoulder. He staggers into the doorway, one push from his exit. I muster all my strength, punching him in his stomach a final time, pushing him into the fresh grass outside. As I swing the door shut, I place my back on the door, shaking both my hands off.
"Yeon Rin, he's gone! I'm sorry to hurt your friend, but he's not good for you!" I yell as I check my hands over. I decide to look up.
"Don't be mad at-" I stop, looking about the room frantically.
She's gone!

So guys, I disappeared while Hobi was fighting my friend, Jae Hyuk!
Where did I go?
I hope you can't wait to find out!

Also, if you don't understand the title, ~Hwaiting is a Korean word derived from the Konglish misuse of the English word ~Fighting, and is used as encouragement in activities such as sports (a fight can be classed as sporting activity) or whenever a task such as a difficult test or unpleasant assignment is met or achieved (the fight was a difficult and unpleasant task for Hobi)
(Above explanation written from the Google search definition of 'Fighting Korean Meaning')

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've had trouble getting certain things at school sorted and had personal issues, so this chapter has been waiting to be posted for about a week now!
Also sorry for the late posting today. I've been I'll and had a hectic day, so could only post it now. And It was even later than I wanted it to be now (aka 10 mins ago was my latest plan, but nope! Lol)

Anyways,
My Amazing Little Wonders!
Until the Next Chapter!
~Wonder

Chapter Word Count: 306 Words