Personal Torture.

My eyes flutter open as a bright light burns my eyelids, shielding my eyes with my hand I focus and notice the sunlight beaming into my window. I raise my head slowly glancing at the time 8:15, time I should be getting up, I think. I roll away from the alarm clock and find myself cocooned into his arms.

'Morning.' He breathes into my ear; I shiver in response and turn in his arms to plant a kiss on his lips.

'Morning.'

'So what's today's plan?'

'Huh?' I look up into his face, with obvious bafflement in my eyes.

'Keep forgetting you don't know this well obviously, you know today is training so they are out from ten till five; so we have a whole day...' This has never crossed my mind.

'What do the other do?' I ask sceptically.

'Mags normally hangs with some of the other mentors; Finnick is always out...so it's up to you.'

'And you?'

'I'm all yours.' He murmurs against my lips as he kisses me again.

'What can we do?' I ask, knowing fine well I have absolutely no idea what there is to do in the capital.

'Shopping?' He says beaming at me, as the light catches the precious metals in his ears and nose.

'Whatever...' I say laughing.

'Although it might help if people see you out and acting all Capital like...' He says softly, wrapping his arms around me.

'Of course it will.' I breathe.

'you don't have to...'

'Yes I do.'

'Sort me something to wear out, and we'll head out as soon as they're gone.'

'We have three days Ay.'

'Well let's make them count for something.' I say, rolling away from Axel and making my way to the bathroom. I shower with care, using the finest cycle I can find on the shower and using some the best body care products. I program the dryer to dry my hair poker straight, and step out of the bathroom in just my underwear- I search in my dresser for the jumper dress I spied yesterday.

'Second draw down.' He says from the bed. I open the draw and it sits perfectly folded on top.

'What... how?' I mumble; as he laughs at my expression.

'Your just so easy to read Ay!'

'Goody.' I say deadpan, slipping the dress over my head and smoothing it down- I slip my feet into a pair of ultra-soft leather pumps and blowing a kiss over my shoulder exit my suite in search of food and my tributes.

I must be the first awake, the dining room is empty and the Avoxes are just beginning to assemble the breakfast, I take the bowl of fruit of them and take the seat furthest away. Lost in my own thoughts I eat my breakfast. My mind is in overdrive; I don't know what to think because now I have two tributes that in five days will be in an arena...or the cynical side of me thinks two tributes dead. I quickly stem that thought, stabbing a strawberry with my fork with maybe too much menace as it snaps in two. I pop the food in my mouth with slow careful movements, I force my mind to just think of the task at hand- I chew the fruit with care savouring the sweet flavours that the fresh fruit brings. It's just as I'm swallowing the last piece of my fruit salad that I hear feet making their way across the tiled floor- not heels, the tap to is too soft.

'Hey.' Finnick says softly, I turn and smile as he reaches the top of the stairs whilst an Avox takes away my empty bowl. 'You been up long?'

'Not long...what you up to today?' I ask, as he takes a seat next to me. He scratches above his eyebrow and coughs before he answers.