A capitalist with a backbone.

'Is that even legal?' Axel says as I bustle down to the chambers quickly, walking as fast as my heels will allow.

'I have no idea, but they are doing it.'

'Axel are sure you want to do this?' Finnick says from beside us.

'What do you mean?'

'Well me and Ayda we've...'

'Listen I'm part of this, end of story.' He said gripping my hand.

I knock on the door roughly, waiting with a tapping of my toe on the tiled floor of the corridor.

'What?' A rough looking Blight says. 'Oh, it's you lot.' He corrects opening the door as a silent invitation.

'We want to help.'

'How very new, aren't we all so lovely...'

'Haymitch I'm part of this and I'm pretty sure she will be too.'

'But what about him?' Haymitch says standing, looking at Axel.

'I'll stand by her.'

'Even if that means turning your back on this?' Haymitch says indicating to his surroundings.

'I hate this all just as much as you, the games make me sick!' Axel spits. 'I hate them just as much as you do.'

'How inspirational a Capitalist with a backbone.'

'Haymitch stop it, we'll help you but first they need to know.'

'Know what?' I say quizzically- looking to each of their faces.

'Ayda you have to swear to me that even if you don't like what we say you won't repeat it ever!'

'You have any doubt, we don't tell her.' Blight says sharply.

'No doubt.' Johanna says from the door way. 'Best sit down, both of you it's one hell of an explanation.' She sighs.

'There is for years been talk of rebellion to the Capital, and an unground group have come together from all parts of the districts and we even have some key people from the Capital...' Finnick says looking at Axel. 'But there is a proportion of victors who have joined: myself, Haymitch, Johanna and Blight are just a start, fact is we're the underground rebellion and we have the hope one day to overturn the capital...'

'And what?' Axel interrupts. 'What do you plan to do then?'

'Rid us of this Dictatorship and make a democracy; and rid us of these games for a start.' Blight says bluntly.

'What do you mean 'one day'?' I ask, already knowing the answer.

'Well the first rebellion didn't happen overnight, did it?' Finnick says. 'We just have to wait until there's a weak point in the system.'

'It's something.' Johanna says softly. 'I want to blow this fucking place apart, but we have to be smart.'

'And that means not making another District two show...' Axel breathes, to which everyone seems to stare at him. 'Yes, I'm a hunger games hating native, get over it.'

'Right so what now?' I say as if none of the last five minutes has happened.'

'Well now all we have to do is get two tributes home.' Haymitch says. 'Never been done before.' He sighs.

'Yeah well the present is for the taking and they are coming home; what do you want from us?'

'Well you sweetheart, I want you to go out there and find me some potential sponsors- he ain't got long left if we don't get him something...that's if she finds him...'